13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO that flaw made it hard to like Hannah. :dame:
Not trying to sound like a savage but if that 2nd rape didn't happen I wouldn't have felt bad for her. Even though she didn't blame Clay, it felt like she added the breh out of spite. Sent homie on an emotional roller-coaster. She should have switched up cliques after Justin ruined her rep her fresh start was weak. Tony, Jeff, Skye and Clay despite his awkwardness were real nikkas she could have hanged with but she wanted to be in that popular crowd. Keeping Jessica's rape to herself was also fukked up. I don't care who you are if I witness a rape/molestation I'm snitchin'. If not the authorities, she could have gone to her parents or even Tony and Clay with that shyt.

Yep so damn sure, jumping in a sauna in just your undies at a guy's place that you don't like and saw commit a crime, is straight foolishness

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
if you fukked with this series then check out this

not for the faint of heart

p31538_d_v7_aa.jpg

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
"I love you, man. [That's why I punked you and raped your girlfriend as you sobbed outside the door. :dame:]

fukk up your family's finances so you can call a boy, crehettes.

Goddamn it Hannah. Another party :what:

Bryce is a serial rapist :damn: he was already the biggest piece of shyt in the show :damn:

The difference in power between Clay's punch on Bryce and Bryce's punch on Clay :mjlol: INSTANT damage shown on Clay's face :mjlol:

If I ever saw a rape occurring I swear I would send the rapist to the fukking hospital.

Got him on tape! :mjgrin:

Let your junkie piece of shyt boyfriend choke your sons, cave thots. Also, be a star athlete and be unable to defend yourself against a junkie, crehs.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Clay is the king of "fukking myself out of p*ssy"

nikka had 3 broads willing to let him smash from his awkwardness alone but he's an dummy

:snoop: shyt pissed me off almost as much as the bullying shyt

That Goth chick was all over his dikk but he thought she was being "Mean" to him :mjlol: what an idiot

I believe it was a week or 2. I forgot
Bruh this shyt got me fukking tight yo:gucci:

This Doug Funny ass cac had Patty Mayonnaise on his bed and he bytched over some mentally weak white bytch who wasn't even that fine to begin with :martin:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole guidance counselor scene is duck tales,

Yeah that whole scene was pissing me off, to leave and expect the counselor to run after her was shameful...The same way when she went off on Clay at the party...She really wanted him to stay but majority of guys would have left just like she instructed. She wants teenagers to be mind readers

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that whole scene was pissing me off, to leave and expect the counselor to run after her was shameful...The same way when she went off on Clay at the party...She really wanted him to stay but majority of guys would have left just like she instructed. She wants teenagers to be mind readers

Dude was in there tearing up to Clay, fukk outta here with all that. Dude asked for names, didn't get games, I would would been ordering lunch while she was still in there. fukk your tape Hannah.