13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One episode in.....Why did they have to have Tony drive a renovated RED mustang, wearing a leather jacket, like "The Outsiders"? in 2017. Looked like Ponyboy Curtis :laff:like he his a switchblade on him and a comb

Some of the acting is questionable at best, but like the book, it does build a hurtling, forceful narrative of bad decisions and all the ugliness and cruelty that can come with high school, and the world in general.

I thought for the most part the acting was good, a B minus at worst

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Dudes out here doing enough fukked up shyt to get 2 tapes dedicated to them :dead:

Hannah shouldn't have went to that party knowing multiple people who did fukked up shyt to her would be there :snoop:

These bedbuck/bedwench & cac families are straight :scusthov:

Bryce completely sonning Justin :picard:

Let your "friend" rape your girlfriend and still be buddies with him, crehs. I would've beat Bryce within an inch of his life that same night. fukk that shyt.

Clay on his gully shyt :birdman: Walk up in your workplace and push you around :birdman: What you gonna do except get your chin tapped?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes out here doing enough fukked up shyt to get 2 tapes dedicated to them :dead:

Hannah shouldn't have went to that party knowing multiple people who did fukked up shyt to her would be there :snoop:

These bedbuck/bedwench & cac families are straight :scusthov:

Bryce completely sonning Justin :picard:

Let your "friend" rape your girlfriend and still be buddies with him, crehs. I would've beat Bryce within an inch of his life that same night. fukk that shyt.

Clay on his gully shyt :birdman: Walk up in your workplace and push you around :birdman: What you gonna do except get your chin tapped?

Not to blame the victim, but Hannah flaw was she wanted to be accepted to much...She kept messing with the same crew with the same results...Why give Marcus the time of day when she knew he hanged with Justin and Bryce and the same goes for Zach...She should have focused more with hanging with Tony and clay

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Not to blame the victim, but Hannah flaw was she wanted to be accepted to much...She kept messing with the same crew with the same results...Why give Marcus the time of day when she knew he hanged with Justin and Bryce and the same goes for Zach...She should have focused more with hanging with Tony and clay

IMO that flaw made it hard to like Hannah. :dame:
Not trying to sound like a savage but if that 2nd rape didn't happen I wouldn't have felt bad for her. Even though she didn't blame Clay, it felt like she added the breh out of spite. Sent homie on an emotional roller-coaster. She should have switched up cliques after Justin ruined her rep her fresh start was weak. Tony, Jeff, Skye and Clay despite his awkwardness were real nikkas she could have hanged with but she wanted to be in that popular crowd. Keeping Jessica's rape to herself was also fukked up. I don't care who you are if I witness a rape/molestation I'm snitchin'. If not the authorities, she could have gone to her parents or even Tony and Clay with that shyt.