13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
So as a 34 year old black male in IT with ties to the street....should I watch this?

If u hav kids especially pre-teens who are close 2 high school u def should.

Bullying is universal it ain't unique 2 white kids, this is honestly something everyone should watch these kids go through alot more than we think.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If u hav kids especially pre-teens who are close 2 high school u def should.

Bullying is universal it ain't unique 2 white kids, this is honestly something everyone should watch these kids go through alot more than we think.
Kids bully in elementary school too. That was the worst bullying I received from a psychological perspective. My worst bully got hit by a vehicle when crossing the street for the school bus and I was actually happy about it because they were out of school for a while.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Good show. Would've been better had Clay listened to the tapes faster but :yeshrug:

The suicide scene was brutal :to:

Clay a good dude but awkward as fukk

Bryce is horrible :hhh:

Can't wait for this to wrap up on season 2.

Tyler gonna shoot up the school :picard:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Key someone's car and stand around for several minutes right next to it while having a conversation, crehs.

Snitch on yourself immediately after to someone who loves cars and who you have a strained friendship with, crehs.

Jess out here getting trains ran on her :dead:

Clay went HAM!!! Those foreign exchange students must've been like :picard: :mjcry: :mindblown: :whoa::huhldup:

Discuss committing a murder and making it look like a suicide in a school gym, crehs.

Guidance Counselor breh hitting Clay's mom with the redirect :pachaha:

GO ON A CLIMB WITH NO SUPPORTS BREHS! :mindblown:

This fukking piece of shyt went and published her poem :snoop: fukking a$$hole

Damn Clay. "I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with her" :picard:

How much time passed since her suicide and the start of the show? And how fukking long does it take this kid to listen to the goddamn tapes :deadrose:?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Clay is the king of "fukking myself out of p*ssy"

nikka had 3 broads willing to let him smash from his awkwardness alone but he's an dummy

:snoop: shyt pissed me off almost as much as the bullying shyt

That Goth chick was all over his dikk but he thought she was being "Mean" to him :mjlol: what an idiot

Key someone's car and stand around for several minutes right next to it while having a conversation, crehs.

Snitch on yourself immediately after to someone who loves cars and who you have a strained friendship with, crehs.

Clay went HAM!!! Those foreign exchange students must've been like :picard: :mjcry: :mindblown: :whoa::huhldup:

Discuss committing a murder and making it look like a suicide in a school gym, crehs.

How much time passed since her suicide and the start of the show? And how fukking long does it take this kid to listen to the goddamn tapes :deadrose:?

I believe it was a week or 2. I forgot

Last edited:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps

I think it took him she was the only girl he loved who had mutual feelings for him.

It's believable that one would need time to process something so heavy about someone they cared about so much.

Last edited:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
I think it took him a while due to grieving

She was the only girl he loved who had mutual feelings.

It's realistic that someone would need time to get through something that heavy. I know I would.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good show. Would've been better had Clay listened to the tapes faster but :yeshrug:

The suicide scene was brutal :to:

Clay a good dude but awkward as fukk

Bryce is horrible :hhh:

Can't wait for this to wrap up on season 2.

Tyler gonna shoot up the school :picard:

Might not be a season 2, season 1 was based on a book....I'm hoping they carry out with a season 2, there is a lot of material to work with

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One episode in.....Why did they have to have Tony drive a renovated RED mustang, wearing a leather jacket, like "The Outsiders"? in 2017. Looked like Ponyboy Curtis :laff:like he his a switchblade on him and a comb

Some of the acting is questionable at best, but like the book, it does build a hurtling, forceful narrative of bad decisions and all the ugliness and cruelty that can come with high school, and the world in general.