$120 egg sandwich

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
It's not hard to come in a thread when you are quoted and mentioned by idiot such as yourself. This isn't the only thread I've been in with your silly ass.

:stopitslime: I'm just here to show you how much attention you need, broads like don't deserve shyt and can't be taken seriously. Go back to wearing strangers hand me downs :gladbron: :umad:

ScottyG

Daps
It's not hard to come in a thread when you are quoted and mentioned by idiot such as yourself. This isn't the only thread I've been in with your silly ass.

:usure: if you were the rich eloquent speaking highly intelligent super model looking broad you are putting your self out to be, "petty and stupid coli Negros" opinions wouldn't matter to you. You think rich people care what Negros think of them? :mjpls:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:dwillhuh: cliffs on thread

I said this:

It has caviar and truffles on it so I'm not surprised it's that expensive. My boyfriend would definitely order it and I would try some of his :lolbron:

Some coli negros got mad and said I was lying, said that my boyfriend wouldn't be able to afford it, said I was lying because I said my bf takes me to expensive restaurants, called me broke because I shop at thrift stores among other places, some implied I was a gold digger and would fall a part financially if we broke up, and some other things. All of that happened over the above quote.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:usure: if you were the rich eloquent speaking highly intelligent super model looking broad you are putting your self out to be, "petty and stupid coli Negros" opinions wouldn't matter to you. You think rich people care what Negros think of them? :mjpls:

Please find a quote of me calling myself rich or me saying I look like a super model or even calling myself eloquent. I'll wait?

You don't have to be rich to spend $120. I mean damn. Seriously?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread is still goin? :what:

I didn't know 120 dolar egg sandwiches were that hot in the streets :heh:

ScottyG

Daps
No clearly :umad:

:beli: read ur big ass banner. 120 is alot? I've spent more money on elite socks than that. But for a sandwich :usure: go buy one than. I'm done wasting my time on you. Please stop responding to me now. I'm done with you, your just a coincided peasant

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:beli: read ur big ass banner. 120 is alot? I've spent more money on elite socks than that. But for a sandwich :usure: go buy one than. I'm done wasting my time on you. Please stop responding to me now. I'm done with you, your just a coincided peasant

You are an idiot, a lame, and mostly broke.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
wouldnt want any woman who thinks spending 120 dollars on an egg sandwich is cool. obviously she does not know the value of money, and even worse, thinks that the more i spend the more i love her. some women are so fickle

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Nah breh didn't you know? Not blowing 120 bucks on an egg sandwich = broke. :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'd eat the shyt out of that shyt :noah:

66EDCD6ED96C5974C036C2B9D8C993_h231_w308_m5_cfxjWDfCE.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
wouldnt want any woman who thinks spending 120 dollars on an egg sandwich is cool. obviously she does not know the value of money, and even worse, thinks that the more i spend the more i love her. some women are so fickle

People blow that type of money on a lot of different things. What's the issue if someone wants to spend it on food?