$120 egg sandwich

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Only a dumb nikka would defend a $120 sandwich, no wonder nikkas have so much financial trouble. I don't care how much money I have, it's the principle of the thing. Dropping that much on a fukking sandwich you'll shyt out in a few hours is pretty damn stupid. A fool will soon part with his/her money though, so do you then:ld:

It's all relative. A $120 sandwich to a multi-millionaire is equivalent to a $5 sandwich to one of us. :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Steve Jobs bought a used car like I said if moeny ain't an issue you buy new if not it is an issue plain....I never said money isn't an issue for me

But

:scusthov: at you comparing buying a used car to used clothes :russ:

Money isn't an issue for a lot of thrifty people. I'll let you figure out the correlation.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Money isn't an issue for a lot of thrifty people. I'll let you figure out the correlation.

I think it would be safe to assume that a wealthy person has something they value and spend top dollar for it, regardless of the price. For some it's food, for others it may be clothing or shoes or cars. Paying top dollar for your food really isn't a waste if that's what you value.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it would be safe to assume that a wealthy person has something they value and spend top dollar for it, regardless of the price. For some it's food, for others it may be clothing or shoes or cars. Paying top dollar for your food really isn't a waste if that's what you value.

Indeed. We all have our weaknesses.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
There is a big difference in being cheap and being frugal. Anyone that compared this sandwich to anything that crap donalds offers, is probably cheap.

lol cmon shorty

dont fall for that shyt

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a big difference in being cheap and being frugal. Anyone that compared this sandwich to anything that crap donalds offers, is probably cheap.

I'm straight up cheap.

...but will sometimes put 100 octane gas in my car :guilty:.

:manny: