$120 egg sandwich

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If I've dismissed and officially ignored you, then that means don't waste you time quoting me because I'm not reading what you typed.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
lol...someone is obsessed. I keep getting notifications, but
tumblr_lrmm876T3N1r3pk03o1_400.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe dudes are actually up in arms about this.

Dudes been arguing with some chick they don't know for like 4 hours about her boyfriend buying an egg sandwich.

:mindblown:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
First of all, if you could read, you would know that I said I only get purses, sunglasses and jewelry at the thrift store. Second, I am not financially dependent on him. I paid my own bills before he came and will continue to do so if we ever broke up. Another petty and stupid coli negro.

If YOU could read you would clearly see I don't give a fukk. The fact you brought up your boyfriend in a thread, about an egg sandwich, shows how much you need attention. Paying bills is now an accomplishment :rudy: Oh and also, the fact you had to defend yourself to every "petty and stupid coli negro" shows how much of an abomination you are. You think everyone who agrees with you is a intellectual genius, and every person who refuses to see the same way you do is a "petty and stupid coli negro" this is why you don't argue with woman :pacspit:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I can't believe dudes are actually up in arms about this.

Dudes been arguing with some chick they don't know for like 4 hours about her boyfriend buying an egg sandwich.

:mindblown:

:cape: no one has spent the last 4 hours here.. But her :mjpls:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If YOU could read you would clearly see I don't give a fukk. The fact you brought up your boyfriend in a thread, about an egg sandwich, shows how much you need attention. Paying bills is now an accomplishment :rudy: Oh and also, the fact you had to defend yourself to every "petty and stupid coli negro" shows how much of an abomination you are. You think everyone who agrees with you is a intellectual genius, and every person who refuses to see the same way you do is a "petty and stupid coli negro" this is why you don't argue with woman :pacspit:

You are petty and stupid because if you didn't give a damn you wouldn't be typing about or to me. Clearly you care.

My response about me paying my bill was because you tried to act like I was financially dependent on my boyfriend and would be destitute if we broke up (did your simple ass not imply that?). You are the one who equated money to accomplishment. There are plenty of people with sense on the coli who have disagreed with me on many topics. You simply aren't one of them.