$120 egg sandwich

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I came into this thread thinking y'all talkin bout food and y'all in here doing hoe shyt :snoop:

fukk y'all I'm just gonna post pictures of food

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Nah, I love trying different things but those ingredients are in the bun because they're the most expensive things you can put in an egg sandwich within reason and not necessarily because they complement each other to make a great sandwich.

If conspicuous consumption is your main motivating factor I can think of a number of ways to show the world you're enjoying life for 120 that don't involve a dubious sandwich.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@SouthernBelle

now i aint sayin she a gold digger

but.. :heh:

She not a gold digger

She just only date men who are on her level education wise

If you ain't in grad school you can't get a conversation

Gotta be a doctor or lawyer nikka

To be honest if I ever have a daughter I would want southern belle to mentor her

If I've dismissed and officially ignored you, then that means don't waste you time quoting me because I'm not reading what you typed.

I don't know why you pay these nikkas mind

They just like arguing with females

They just want your attention

:beli: read ur big ass banner. 120 is alot? I've spent more money on elite socks than that. But for a sandwich :usure: go buy one than. I'm done wasting my time on you. Please stop responding to me now. I'm done with you, your just a coincided peasant

Lmaoo slime I done wasted so much money on elite socks

My grandmother looks at me wild when I brought her with me to get an extra pair of grape 5s....Don't judge me lol

I bought 2 of the 5s and 2 elite socks

She was was bugging when I bought 1 pair of socks for 12 dollars

I got at least 20 pairs

120 for a polo and your the hustler :troll:

Yea I get where you going.... But I enjoy fashion

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
She not a gold digger

She just only date men who are on her level education wise

If you ain't in grad school you can't get a conversation

Gotta be a doctor or lawyer nikka

To be honest if I ever have a daughter I would want southern belle to mentor her

I don't know why you pay these nikkas mind

They just like arguing with females

They just want your attention

:ufdup: How many times have I told you to stop lying on me? That is not true. I talk, am related to, and know to all types of people including people who didn't even finish high school. However, I appreciate the mentor thing.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:ufdup: How many times have I told you to stop lying on me? That is not true. I talk, am related to, and know to allok types of people including people who didn't even finish high school. However, I appreciate the mentor thing.

:troll:

teacher

All Star
Daps
:snoop: Don't tell me you only buy brand new cars.

Do you think Steve Jobs bought a used car like I said if moeny ain't an issue you buy new if not it is an issue plain....I never said money isn't an issue for me

But

:scusthov: at you comparing buying a used car to used clothes :russ:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Only a dumb nikka would defend a $120 sandwich, no wonder nikkas have so much financial trouble. I don't care how much money I have, it's the principle of the thing. Dropping that much on a fukking sandwich you'll shyt out in a few hours is pretty damn stupid. A fool will soon part with his/her money though, so do you then:ld:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are all types of thrift stores. All thrift stores are not created equal. Go to a thrift store in Buckhead and everything you find will probably be designer (however, I am not necessarily a label person).

:why: stop feeding the trolls! you can't tell when you're being trolled to death? come on lil mama....:comeon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only a dumb nikka would defend a $120 sandwich, no wonder nikkas have so much financial trouble. I don't care how much money I have, it's the principle of the thing. Dropping that much on a fukking sandwich you'll shyt out in a few hours is pretty damn stupid. A fool will soon part with his/her money though, so do you then:ld:

I take it you don't drink alcohol. People spend $120 in one night on drinks just to toss their cookies later. ONE sandwich for $120 is not going to bankrupt you.
If that sandwich is worth it to someone, then I say let them enjoy it. A lot of people here waste $120 10 times over on things more stupid than a sandwich.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
if i buy a 120 dollar egg joint just to impress the girl, lets just say that i might as well get ready for a lifetime of tricking