$120 egg sandwich

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

:gladbron: :gladbron: your boyfriend can buy you things? If and when that nikka leaves you, your going to be ONLY shopping at thrift stores. FOH with that "my man buys me things" you celebrating a nikka that's not your husbands accomplishments?? :laff:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Serious question: $120 for something that you want is a lot of money? :patrice:

You making that argument too simple.

I want a Snickers.......but 120 bucks for a Snickers is stupid.

120 bucks for an egg sandwich is for a true sucker, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If it was some sort of steak, or a meal that would be filling then cool, but an egg sandwich? :comeon:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:gladbron: :gladbron: your boyfriend can buy you things? If and when that nikka leaves you, your going to be ONLY shopping at thrift stores. FOH with that "my man buys me things" you celebrating a nikka that's not your husbands accomplishments?? :laff:

First of all, if you could read, you would know that I said I only get purses, sunglasses and jewelry at the thrift store. Second, I am not financially dependent on him. I paid my own bills before he came and will continue to do so if we ever broke up. Another petty and stupid coli negro.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has foie gras and tuffles, calling it an egg sandwich is a bit of an oversimplification

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You making that argument too simple.

I want a Snickers.......but 120 bucks for a Snickers is stupid.

120 bucks for an egg sandwich is for a true sucker, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If it was some sort of steak, or a meal that would be filling then cool, but an egg sandwich? :comeon:

See this post below:

it has foie gras and tuffles, calling it an egg sandwich is a bit of an oversimplification

Precisely Kash. Thank you...you saved me a post! People love to tell other people how to spend their money.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
@lolwutdawg Being able to afford something for $120 being :duck: says a lot about you :umad:

:dwillhuh:

I make 800,000 a year and feed prime rib to my dog. I woke up in a new space shuttle you basic bytch :pacspit:

Stop by, and I promise I'll serve up a bomb ass meal for ya in a dish right next to em. :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I make 800,000 a year and feed prime rib to my dog. I woke up in a new space shuttle you basic bytch :pacspit:

Stop by, and I promise I'll serve up a bomb ass meal for ya in a dish right next to em. :youngsabo:

This is all your dumb ass could come up with? You just described yourself in your post, a basic bytch. You're dismissed and officially ignored.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Dudes arguing with women about eggs.

kanye3.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
See this post below:

Precisely Kash. Thank you...you saved me a post! People love to tell other people how to spend their money.

So if I put truffles and foie gras on a Snickers you wouldnt bat an eye at paying 120 bucks for it?

LOL at the bolded. This is a message board, damn near everything is discussing what someone is doing.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
First of all, if you could read, you would know that I said I only get purses, sunglasses and jewelry at the thrift store. .

So basically the only things that you get second hand are stuff that could actually potentially be expensive if bought new, because your broke ass couldn't afford a brand new YSL purse

But your boyfriend would easily buy you a $120 egg sandwich doe :patrice:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
So basically the only things that you get second hand are stuff that could actually potentially be expensive if bought new, because your broke ass couldn't afford a brand new YSL purse

But your boyfriend would easily buy you a $120 egg sandwich doe :patrice:

I see you are still on clit huh? Yes he would buy me a $120 egg sandwich. I'm also not broke either. No one has ever or will ever see me complaining about money (not being able to get what I need or what I want because I get both). Like BlvdB implied, it's broke ass negroes like you who are worried about looking expensive. I shop in a number of places. You're so worried about my wallet, my boyfriend's wallet, and what we are able to afford, but you need to worry about your own finances considering the fact that $120 is an astronomical amount to you.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
So if I put truffles and foie gras on a Snickers you wouldnt bat an eye at paying 120 bucks for it?

LOL at the bolded. This is a message board, damn near everything is discussing what someone is doing.

That recipe wouldn't even sound appetizing. The premise is that they are usually very expensive ingredients (which I said in my very first post); therefore, the dish is going to be expensive. If something has caviar, foie gras, and truffles, I expect it to be costly. Plain and simple.