$120 egg sandwich

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Do you think Steve Jobs bought a used car like I said if moeny ain't an issue you buy new if not it is an issue plain....I never said money isn't an issue for me

But

:scusthov: at you comparing buying a used car to used clothes :russ:

I hope you aren't a teacher for real because you clearly can't read. I told you exactly what I got from thrift stores and clothes wasn't on that list.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm straight up cheap.

...but will sometimes put 100 octane gas in my car :guilty:.

:manny:

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm thrifty by circumstance (Cause I ain't got it) but whenever I get into a stronger financial position, I'm definitely going high quality in some areas of life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: read ur big ass banner. 120 is alot? I've spent more money on elite socks than that. But for a sandwich :usure: go buy one than. I'm done wasting my time on you. Please stop responding to me now. I'm done with you, your just a coincided peasant

So you value the socks that go on your feet more than you value the food you put in your body? :skip:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
$120 could buy me the ingredients to make enough egg sammiches that I'd be sick of them. I'll be damned to order a single sandwich at that price.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was just trying to sound big, bad, and smart, but he looks like a "coincided" :rudy: fool.

What can you do? and LMAO@ "coincided"

$120 could buy me the ingredients to make enough egg sammiches that I'd be sick of them. I'll be damned to order a single sandwich at that price.

LMAO No it won't. Truffles alone are like $1,000 per lb, duck eggs are like $50 per dozen. You're already over budget and haven't made one sandwich yet.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

What can you do? and LMAO@ "coincided"

LMAO No it won't. Truffles alone are like $1,000 per lb, duck eggs are like $50 per dozen. You're already over budget and haven't made one sandwich yet.

Relax. I didn't say it would be with those ingredients, breh. I simply said egg sandwiches.

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all relative. A $120 sandwich to a multi-millionaire is equivalent to a $5 sandwich to one of us. :manny:

thats the thing though...

this isn't marketed to those people...

it's marketed to people who want to be like those people.

putting expensive ingredients into regular food and then selling them for 10x the price is tactic that targets either wannabee rich or "new rich" people.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:usure: I went into a fast food type restaurant in Zurich by the train station. Why a fish sandwich meal run me like 35 euros? :huhldup:

The most expensive places i've seen food be really expensive were Stockholm (Sweden) and Warsaw (Poland).

In Poland i think it was because the place i was at first was a "tourist trap". But in Sweden EVERYTHING was expensive.

When I was in Sweden a coffee and a breakfast sandwich would cost me $22. BTW London and Paris were pricey too but nothing like Stockholm. A pack of gum and lipbalm cost me 11 euros there. I bought a personal pizza there from Pizza-Hut and it cost me 22 euros which is damn near 35 dollars.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The most expensive places i've seen food be really expensive were Stockholm (Sweden) and Warsaw (Poland).

In Poland i think it was because the place i was at first was a "tourist trap". But in Sweden EVERYTHING was expensive.

When I was in Sweden a coffee and a breakfast sandwich would cost me $22. BTW London and Paris were pricey too but nothing like Stockholm.

I can't speak for Sweden, because I haven't been, but Poland was pricey too. No wonder they don't have any crime, you have to be almost 6 figure status to go there. :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I can't speak for Sweden, because I haven't been, but Poland was pricey too. No wonder they don't have any crime, you have to be almost 6 figure status to go there. :heh:

I was in two different cities in Polland. Olsztyn and Warsaw. Olsztyn was cheap because it's in the country. The only thing I hated about it was I was the only non-white person there so i was mad uncomfortable with people staring.

I had dinner alone in Warsaw the night before i left and my bill was $92

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

When I was in Sweden a coffee and a breakfast sandwich would cost me $22. BTW London and Paris were pricey too but nothing like Stockholm. A pack of gum and lipbalm cost me 11 euros there. I bought a personal pizza there from Pizza-Hut and it cost me 22 euros which is damn near 35 dollars.

:dwillhuh: quoted for emphasis.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I was in two different cities in Polland. Olsztyn and Warsaw. Olsztyn was cheap because it's in the country. The only thing I hated about it was I was the only non-white person there so i was mad uncomfortable with people staring.

I had dinner alone in Warsaw the night before i left and my bill was $92

Please tell me you had penguin foie gras stuffed truffles, escargot from southern Argentina, Colombian vodka, pu'er tea, and other rare shyt, that bill would make me :to:.