12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
nikka Devin isnt Ryan with a rabid fan base nor Tank who is a fan friendly KO artist. Fights sell from story lines. Spence vs Bud was NEVER going to sell crazy but yndisputed maximized the story line.

Loma was NEVER a star
I don’t give a fukk bout fights selling, I’m not getting paid to watch.

You out here trying to play promoter like u getting paid to put in bullshyt fights. Why would any true boxing fan want Devin to fight rolly?

I just wanna see the best fight the best.

Are u not sick of boxing wasting our time with meaningless fights?

Feed rolly to matias.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
:scust: tank team want haney to fight everyone but him, they talking about they got unfinished business at 135

If Team Haney expects Tank to move up to 140 to fight him then they are out of their minds. If Team Tank can get Haney back to down to 135 and not fight him then they are out of their minds.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I don’t give a fukk bout fights selling, I’m not getting paid to watch.

You out here trying to play promoter like u getting paid to put in bullshyt fights. Why would any true boxing fan want Devin to fight rolly?

I just wanna see the best fight the best.

Are u not sick of boxing wasting our time with meaningless fights?

Feed rolly to matias.
Because rolly has a belt it is what it is. Its some fighters out here trying to be great and have a good legacy. You can’t fault Haney for that.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
If Team Haney expects Tank to move up to 140 to fight him then they are out of their minds. If Team Tank can get Haney back to down to 135 and not fight him then they are out of their minds.
At this point the fight doesn’t even make sense anymore

Tank isn’t a big 135er, and Haney looked extremely huge at 140.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The thing with tank though is that he only needs one. And even though Devin is more skilled, tank is still very skilled himself. Combine that with great speed and great power and that's what makes him so scary. Tank just knows how to catch up to guys. He doesn't care if he loses every round, he's only trying to set that one trap. He sticks to the gameplan and he's superb at it.

And even though Devin has improved a lot defensively, he's still certainly not unhittable. And he can be lulled into traps at times. Especially against guys with speed and accuracy. That's why I see it as 50-50. Tank just has that power and explosiveness that makes him tough to beat for 12 rounds.

I'll give you that. And I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very high on Davis. Their skill isnt separated by much. But I think the height/reach advantage and Davis lack of putting punches together is what gives Haney the edge.

And yes, I was in Sibley Scoles DMs last night. Twitter and Instagram. :heh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Stop it, he fought Barrios and Ryan garcia :dead: could have fought haney at 135 years ago too

RIGHT.

I feel like I be in twilight land. like he won't go to 140 its craaazzyyy, when he fought barrios already. Who is now a fukking welter :dead:

I rate Tank skill like everyone else but at some point ya'll need to stop being so intellectually dishonest when discussing him.