12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'll give you that. And I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very high on Davis. Their skill isnt separated by much. But I think the height/reach advantage and Davis lack of putting punches together is what gives Haney the edge.

And yes, I was in Sibley Scoles DMs last night. Twitter and Instagram. :heh:
Tanks loses so many rounds just being inactive

one day that knock out isn’t going to come.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fights sell from story lines. Spence vs Bud was NEVER going to sell crazy
Spence and Bud woulda sold more but they waited so long for Spence to clean imaginary sides of streets that a lot of fans lost interest.. Everyone was asking for that fight 2-3 years prior

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I'd see Kriegel actually talking sense, Tess a clown for trying to compare the two fights and lol @ Bradley just shutting up after the shyt he was saying pre-fight

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
Yeah Devin looked really big in that face off compared to Regis. Interested to see him after the weight cut. One question I do have is if his power was affected cutting at 135. Might be wishful thinking tho.
Seems like Dev had a bit more power in his shots at 140. I'm liking this!

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

he had Diaz and Linarez lumpier than oatmeal
skysports-devin-haney-box_5604860.jpg

118183.jpg

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolute clinic. I expected Haney to win, but not that easy. No one has ever touched up Prograis like that. Even more surprisingly, Haney's showing decent punching power, dude deserves all the credit in the world right now. I wanna see Malignaggi's reaction to this cause he was talking down on Haney crazy prior to the fight 😅

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence and Bud woulda sold more but they waited so long for Spence to clean imaginary sides of streets that a lot of fans lost interest.. Everyone was asking for that fight 2-3 years prior

Who is everyone? Y`all gotta step out of your bubbles. Neither dudes were big names in the Casual lane (aka the people who fund boxing), Spence had a lane doing the AT&T stadium stuff but they would not have gotten the Career paydays they got this yr if this fight happened 2-3 years ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence said this himself on The Pivot. Basically was glad it happened when it happened and not years ago because there was more on the line.

lotta these dudes don't understand part of selling events is story telling, you have to be able to sell a story to generate interest in an event the only exception of the rule is when you have Fan friendly KO artist OR someone with a rabid fanbase where anyone you line them up with it will sell.

Bud and Spence are anti media personality wise so you gotta be able to sell the story and the fight this year was literally the maximized story. The only thing you can argue delayed things was Spences Accident + the Manny fight canceling, but still Undisputed was needed for this fight.