12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
devin beats teofimo and ryan. i don't think he hits hard enough to make subriel matias fight like regis prograis just did. i think thats a sloppier and uglier looking fight and thats a subriel matias type of fight not a devin haney type of fight.
Matias is good but a lot of his success is due to very good matchmaking.. That Randomstan nikka he just fought had power but was 1-dimensional, could only fight from one range, and had absolutely no inside game whatsoever

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
They all ducked Haney when he was at 135 and as soon as Haney was ready to move up to 140 and got called out one time by Shakur(who still turned down an offer) dumb nikkas wanted to now question Haney heart and call him a duck.. Boxing fans are the worst and most are VERY dumb
stop with the cap

Making a counter offer isn’t turning down and fight or ducking, it’s part of Negotiations.

The nikka wins a title and then proceeds to call out Ryan Garcia (absolute bum)

The only fights that matter Devin, Teo, and Matias fighting one another. I don’t care who wins I just wanna see the best fighting the best.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Matias is good but a lot of his success is due to very good matchmaking.. That Randomstan nikka he just fought had power but was 1-dimensional, could only fight from one range, and had absolutely no inside game whatsoever

Haney can outclass Matias. But imo i feel start 24 off with Haney vs Rolly and Teo vs Matias and then let the Saudis bankroll and undisputed in Fall 24. Then Haney moves to 147 fall 25.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Haney can outclass Matias. But imo i feel start 24 off with Haney vs Rolly and Teo vs Matias and then let the Saudis bankroll and undisputed in Fall 24. Then Haney moves to 147 fall 25.
Man no one care about that bum ass nikka rolly.

if anything Matias should fight rolly to build up his name just a bit.

Teo vs Haney needs to happen asap
both men have big names
both men were champs at 135,
both men have history.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man no one care about that bum ass nikka rolly.

if anything Matias should fight rolly to build up his name just a bit.

Teo vs Haney needs to happen asap
both men have big names
both men were champs at 135,
both men have history.
nikka this is why yall arent match makers lmfao.

You capitalize on the biggest fight with undisputed on the line.

Rolly has a belt

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
stop with the cap

Making a counter offer isn’t turning down and fight or ducking, it’s part of Negotiations.

The nikka wins a title and then proceeds to call out Ryan Garcia (absolute bum)

The only fights that matter Devin, Teo, and Matias fighting one another. I don’t care who wins I just wanna see the best fighting the best.
Listen dude. Making a counter offer vs the undisputed lineal champion when you beltless in a new division and have ABSOLUTELY NO LEVERAGE to negotiate with is dumb AF and why boxing fans are the dumbest fans on the planet.. People like you think Devin was supposed to GIVE Shalur something?? do Shakur a solid.. especially after all that clout chasing and disrespect Shakur was doing prior :mjlol: Devin has learned to conduct himself like a boss and not move in a way to please and satisfy dumb nikka narritives on social media.. nikkas like you telling Devin what YOU want him to do with his career which is to go for undisputed at 140 RIGHT?? same nikkas like you won't give him the proper respect for grinding to get undisputed at 135.. Why should he do ANYTHING YOU want him to do?? The man is already 1st round HOF bound at 25 yrs old.. That's why I will never fault guys like Crawford or Canelo for moving how they move.. They will never be able to please haters

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
nikka this is why yall arent match makers lmfao.

You capitalize on the biggest fight with undisputed on the line.

Rolly has a belt

don’t nobody give a fukk about undisputed that shyt don’t sell pay views.

how many undisputed titles did Mayweather fight for?
How many undisputed titles has Tank fought for?
Canelo out here doing numbers do you think his fans give a fukk about undisputed?

Crawford versus Spence was supposed to be the biggest fight of the year put the pay-per-view didn’t do amazing.

nikka Loma versus Haney did less than 150,000 buys.

I just want these guys to stop wasting our time with bullshyt fights. Rolly is a certified bum, Haney just had a virtuoso performance, and you want him to step down to fight that bum?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
don’t nobody give a fukk about undisputed that shyt don’t sell pay views.

how many undisputed titles did Mayweather fight for?
How many undisputed titles has Tank fought for?
Canelo out here doing numbers do you think his fans give a fukk about undisputed?

Crawford versus Spence was supposed to be the biggest fight of the year put the pay-per-view didn’t do amazing.

nikka Loma versus Haney did less than 150,000 buys.

I just want these guys to stop wasting our time with bullshyt fights. Rolly is a certified bum, Haney just had a virtuoso performance, and you want him to step down to fight that bum?

nikka Devin isnt Ryan with a rabid fan base nor Tank who is a fan friendly KO artist. Fights sell from story lines. Spence vs Bud was NEVER going to sell crazy but yndisputed maximized the story line.

Loma was NEVER a star

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

It's an easy belt and yes from a marketing standpoint ok yeah but in the bigger picture of being remotely competitive or entertaining as a fan that fight is a total joke. That fight is the WOAT as a fan.

It would be a sparring session

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I agree with everything you said except I don't think the Davis fight is a toss up. I think he beats Davis convincingly.

But aside from the experience, what's just as important is the type of experience. Dude has fought every type of fighter and like you said, he goes to the lab sees what needs to be fix and works on it.
The thing with tank though is that he only needs one. And even though Devin is more skilled, tank is still very skilled himself. Combine that with great speed and great power and that's what makes him so scary. Tank just knows how to catch up to guys. He doesn't care if he loses every round, he's only trying to set that one trap. He sticks to the gameplan and he's superb at it.

And even though Devin has improved a lot defensively, he's still certainly not unhittable. And he can be lulled into traps at times. Especially against guys with speed and accuracy. That's why I see it as 50-50. Tank just has that power and explosiveness that makes him tough to beat for 12 rounds.