12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Wish haney went for the stoppage, I would've made some bread. Made a little change from my other bet Liam Paro ko Montana and Devon Haney decision

Had no idea Andy Cruz was the Olympian, I would've put him on my card as well, wasn't paying attention.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol he aint never giving Loma the rematch, he know he lost.

fukk outta here with all that play play shyt Loma was on.

Loma got best by the kid who know his father lesson and executes and follows the game plan. Not some white cat playing around being play play. After his father instructions. Loma is just like Joel embiid. All foreign play play and no ferocity when needed to win the big one versus the golden boi.

Loma had to bow down.
to the greater black golden boy darling boxer of a gen,.... face it.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He did but he can always go down to 135 (WE HOPE)he doesn’t owe Shakur a shot a shyt. Devin went and got them belts and fought loma. I like Shakur I think people are definitely avoiding him which sucks cause 135 is a good weight class. Devin the only one that’s moving right and taking risk and capitalizing on them. Shaker should’ve took that first offer and signed that shyt ASAP.

This.

Now they have to all Chase Haney. That to catch Haney. You gon have to hope you clear out the last division and keep going up in weight to be the a side to negotiate the fight.

Haney has physiology, pedigree. Skill a d time on his side. Plus the darling of a generation ideal to match in draw.

Either match the shyt or have to take the b side in negotiations. Simple as that.

Haney has rhe type of pedigree to do what Roy Jones did. That tank and others. Are gonna have to wait till Haney stops putting on weight. Drops and gets weight depleted chasing history. For his contemporaries to catch Haney.

Good luck.

Art Barr

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I was critical of Haney coming up. Mainly cause I felt his defense was suspect. But dude has really progressed into a special fighter. That's why I always place experience so high when choosing fights. It really makes all the difference sometimes. And that's why I'll never buy into guys who don't take risks. Cause they never face adversity and they never grow(yea that's a sub at Andrade)

You can see every time out Devin is getting better. And that's from all the tough matchups he's been in. He faces advertisity then grinds in the gym to fix his mistakes. He's determined to be the best. I always had him 3rd behind Shakur and Tank. But he could very well beat them on his best night. These are all toss up fights at this point. Shakur and Tank are great, but haney is the one facing the better competition so he just keeps getting better and better.

I agree with everything you said except I don't think the Davis fight is a toss up. I think he beats Davis convincingly.

But aside from the experience, what's just as important is the type of experience. Dude has fought every type of fighter and like you said, he goes to the lab sees what needs to be fix and works on it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sorry. Maybe I'm still tipsy from last night but didn't Garcia duck when Haney was at 135.
They all ducked Haney when he was at 135 and as soon as Haney was ready to move up to 140 and got called out one time by Shakur(who still turned down an offer) dumb nikkas wanted to now question Haney heart and call him a duck.. Boxing fans are the worst and most are VERY dumb