StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Youse a rat nikka, u got a mustache like a paint brush.

And Im the only one thats gonna get in olivias guts :shaq:

The hilarious part is I don't look like I'm salvadorian. And I dont want Olivia breh. I want sansprix. If anything we can double date. I'll bring out the challenger since I know ur a pedestrian :lolbron:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The hilarious part is I don't look like I'm salvadorian. And I dont want Olivia breh. I want sansprix. If anything we can double date. I'll bring out the challenger since I know ur a pedestrian :lolbron:
ure a 13 year old and a pedophile, u ride a huffy and since the wheels cost $20 u tell people u riding on 20's :gag:

I want both of them so i can three way with em. Move out the way loser.
k0hbwh.jpg

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Here we go again! Same ol shyt dawg just a different forum. :snoop:

Only thing was on the last forum, the women were running the other women off too, sometimes more then the men.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
This is the thing though...how many dudes are expressing this attitude towards women on here? I really only see a few...and if it bothers you why not put them on ignore?

Ladies who are in the thread now...How did you find the coli?

I was a lurker on SOHH. I noticed it was dead and kept seeing people dropping hints about a new board. So I googled it and joined. I haven't looked back since.
:smile:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This is the thing though...how many dudes are expressing this attitude towards women on here? I really only see a few...and if it bothers you why not put them on ignore?

I used to post on a gossip MB...one day I got linked to the "My sister's body is making me weak" thread on SOHH and never left.

I honestly don't think a lot of women get on this site because you have to have a weird sense of humor to like this board. :yeshrug:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

ure a 13 year old and a pedophile, u ride a huffy and since the wheels cost $20 u tell people u riding on 20's :gag:

I want both of them so i can three way with em. Move out the way loser.
k0hbwh.jpg

I've posted pics of my whip on the that car thread. My whip sitting on 20s too. Why u wanna have both? Ur penis won't be able to handle all that breh. That's why I suggest u kill this shyt and let me mack. U do ur thing with Olivia and I get sansprix, don't be greedy fakkit.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've posted pics of my whip on the that car thread. My whip sitting on 20s too. Why u wanna have both? Ur penis won't be able to handle all that breh. That's why I suggest u kill this shyt and let me mack. U do ur thing with Olivia and I get sansprix, don't be greedy fakkit.
nah nikka u ride a tricycle hoe maricon. ur small native american penis cant handle that midwestern ass :jawalrus:

when you say sittin on 20 u mean ur house is sitting on 20 cinder blocks u trailer trash :jawalrus:

Wallie

Pro
Daps

A poster on sohh told me about this site.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know I was pretty indifferent to the presence of females in the early days while others were borderline desperate for their presence. I said they will come and they did. Now that they are here you all want to throw your weight around on them. They really don't have much incentive to be here so it won't take much for them to leave. Let them become integrated into the community and stop scaring them off with this **** shyt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2