Michael Eric Dyson is republican pawgin

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmaoooooo good, corny ass fake deep nikka. College freshman got more intellectually profound things to say than Michael A Smith ol bum ass. Figures he’d get okey doked by a basic pawg.

Word in DC among the Professor circles is that he got chased out of GTown because of inappropriate behavior with a student and they got him out to save face/avoid a lawsuit. Dude is the biggest fukkin joke I’ve ever seen on all fronts.

Matter fact, outside of Dr. Carr, Professor Myers, and Gerald Horne most of the Black so called “intellectuals” are absolute jokes and useless caricatures from the clearly ignorant ones like Tariq and Umar to the “big words for nothing” ones like Cornel and MED.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
not shocked lol...dude is a joke
Keep telling nikkas, a lot of these mf’s they hold in high regard and are “voices” for Black folks in MSM are lowlife POS. nikkas like Common and Marc Lamont Hill I’ve seen their scumbaggery live and in living color.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yooo, I need a name or a link to his exposal video. :dead:

Nothing will ever top Derrick Jaxn’s bytch ass getting exposed but I’m sure this will be a close second. :mjgrin:

His Twitter account got nuked because dude was hostile as hell. I even remember him threatening fly out to LA to beat Tariq Nasheed's ass one time. But he also used to write articles and this is one of his works:

"Black Men are the White Women of the Black Community" - so this is the kinda bullshyt he was on.

Meanwhile this was his arrest record:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Keep telling nikkas, a lot of these mf’s they hold in high regard and are “voices” for Black folks in MSM are lowlife POS. nikkas like Common and Marc Lamont Hill I’ve seen their scumbaggery live and in living color.

I haven’t crossed paths with Common enough times to know if he’s a scumbag. From what I know of him he’s real cool but the whole “deep” aura is kinda shallow there’s coli nikkaz with more astute observational skills. But he’s not a bad person….:yeshrug:

Also can’t say on Marc, all the times I’ve crossed him he shows love but yeah you never know.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I haven’t crossed paths with Common enough times to know if he’s a scumbag. From what I know of him he’s real cool but the whole “deep” aura is kinda shallow there’s coli nikkaz with more astute observational skills. But he’s not a bad person….:yeshrug:

Also can’t say on Marc, all the times I’ve crossed him he shows love but yeah you never know.
Bumped into Common at some Greater Washington Urban League events I used to get dragged too. It would be mad sistas in there that would suck their teeth and roll their eyes when he’d “pop in.” Apparently his thing was to use that “aww shucks, Nubian queen” game to get in them panties. It was widely known. MLH a POS to me more because of a personal interaction we had the day Derek Chauvin got convicted and he completely avoided me asking why does it appear to be an uptick of folks who claim to be for Black folks writing books, doing speaking engagements, increasing their brand appeal and not putting feet to pavement. nikka was tootsie sliding like shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC

"My best Michael Eric Dyson: Sir, what you have engaged in is nothing short of an egregious transgression, a profound violation of not only the social contract but of the ethical framework that governs relational sanctity. To proposition a woman already betrothed, already enmeshed in the complex architecture of a committed partnership, reflects a staggering deficit in both moral discernment and interpersonal decorum. This act is not merely a lapse in judgment—it is emblematic of a pernicious form of entitlement, wherein you arrogate to yourself the right to disregard the foundational principle of respect that undergirds all human interactions. Check yourself, brother!"

Old heads are always act so damn thirsty :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bumped into Common at some Greater Washington Urban League events I used to get dragged too. It would be mad sistas in there that would suck their teeth and roll their eyes when he’d “pop in.” Apparently his thing was to use that “aww shucks, Nubian queen” game to get in them panties. It was widely known. MLH a POS to me more because of a personal interaction we had the day Derek Chauvin got convicted and he completely avoided me asking why does it appear to be an uptick of folks who claim to be for Black folks writing books, doing speaking engagements, increasing their brand appeal and not putting feet to pavement. nikka was tootsie sliding like shyt

Ngl, I find none of this surprising at all. :skip: