Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Cause this has been going for years...since the great pm exposure by kango and now we have this faggit **** running around pretending as well. They have been traumatize lol. I would love to have more women on here too hear opinions onthings but this aint the place...a least not right now. Let the black single mother hate trend fade. The thirst will always be there though

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No need to...whats the point? I'm not here for u or any other posters...I'm here for the music, comedy, and funny threads.

Also to all the female posters....yall don't have to prove shyt to these nikkas...only posters u might have to prove ur identity to is Brooklyn, Bk, or one of the cool laid back mods like Liggins.

You all don't have to prove shyt to me. Some of these dudes are really creeping me out with these **** witch hunts. Mook is a legendary troll so I give him a pass on his **** hunting. As far as the rest of these dudes they want to be able to simp without being embarrassed down the line. As playa as some of these dudes try to be, the temptation to messageboard simp can overwhelm them.

Stop being so demanding with these new chicks. Just let them ease their way in and when they get comfortable you can e verify them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, dudes ran this chick off SOHH.
Claudia%20Jordan-ALO-019492.jpg

:snoop:

I remember when she pm me..we had a short convo

fukking faggits man :snoop:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
No need to...whats the point? I'm not here for u or any other posters...I'm here for the music, comedy, and funny threads.

Also to all the female posters....yall don't have to prove shyt to these nikkas...only posters u might have to prove ur identity to is Brooklyn, Bk, or one of the cool laid back mods like Liggins.

:clap:

I understand ya are paranoid because of that **** shyt, but some of ya od with that shyt. I know ya just use that as an excuse to try and force us to put ourselves our pics out there. I don't give a fukk what none of ya think. As long as BK and BKzson know I'm legit, that's all that matters.

Plus I already put my ghetto ass voice out there so that's all ya gonna get from me :shaq:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
You all don't have to prove shyt to me. Some of these dudes are really creeping me out with these **** witch hunts. Mook is a legendary troll so I give him a pass on his **** hunting. As far as the rest of these dudes they want to be able to simp without being embarrassed down the line. As playa as some of these dudes try to be, the temptation to messageboard simp can overwhelm them.

Stop being so demanding with these new chicks. Just let them ease their way in and when they get comfortable you can e verify them.

My thing is, nikkas make threads about fukking 8s and better, got multiple women at the workplace wanting them, how if a chick post on a message board she must be ugly yet crying and whining and accusing every female that join here for being a gay man or a tranny :aicmon: unless they post a proof pic. Like this nikka Rominati....I only been on here for a lil while yet I only saw this nikka whining and bytching like a fakkit....no offense but damn

what part of the game is that? Was this written in one of the pimpin 101 books or something? :beli:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh, dudes ran this chick off SOHH.
Claudia%20Jordan-ALO-019492.jpg

:snoop:

I'm glad actually. No one was going to fukk her and it would just be simps vs. trolls with her in the middle. No thanks. :pacspit:

And was it ever confirmed she got "run off" or did she just stop posting?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
§ansprix™;415417 said:
:clap:

I understand ya are paranoid because of that **** shyt, but some of ya od with that shyt. I know ya just use that as an excuse to try and force us to put ourselves our pics out there. I don't give a fukk what none of ya think. As long as BK and BKzson know I'm legit, that's all that matters.

Plus I already put my ghetto ass voice out there so that's all ya gonna get from me :shaq:

Exactly, I think these nikkas use this ****/gay man posing shyt as an excuse to force us to post our pics so they can :leon: :scusthov: and :shaq: about us....

I put my ghetto squeaky ass voice on here too....if that aint enough proof, I don't know what is .

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
good post. i also think they typically don't stick around because they don't have any of the core interest OUTSIDE of "TLR".
i mean look at the chicks like me and k-mom that have stood the test of time.
k-mom is a hardcore gamer and rec room head. i'm a hardcore sports head...and when the drama\negativity became to much in the old TLR i'd always just fall back to my "home forum" The Coliseum and give the madness a break.
that's why i say ladies coming here just for the sake of "ladies being here" is lame and they prolly wouldn't stick around anyways unless they've got serious interest in multiple forums on here.
Yeah, this isn't the spot for casually interested women. They'll come and go quickly.

It COULD happen if males would make an effort to censure themselves a little bit to give off a more mature open-discussion vibe, but that will not happen because that's not what this board is for, for dudes. There are just some things not meant for a women's ear and things that women don't want to hear/see. Even with myself, there are a lot of things I wouldn't say in front of a woman, but would say around my male friends. There are some things I wouldn't even post to you females on here so I know newer women would probably feel more uncomfortable when reading posts here (especially not being able to distinguish jokes from character personalities/trollers/etc.)

A woman would have to have a more odd sense of humor to stick around here for casual purposes (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

she used to shyt on nikkas daily on foxxhole, probelm was they all simped her. So when nikkas came at her throat she couldnt take it. Im positive if she stayed and fought back she woulda sonned the forum :dead:

Why would she subject herself to any of that though? I remember she posted something like "I like this board" and like 3 dudes responded with "shut the fukk up c*nt"

Cats was slandering her just because.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
My thing is, nikkas make threads about fukking 8s and better, got multiple women at the workplace wanting them, how if a chick post on a message board she must be ugly yet crying and whining and accusing every female that join here for being a gay man or a tranny :aicmon: unless they post a proof pic. Like this nikka Rominati....I only been on here for a lil while yet I only saw this nikka whining and bytching like a fakkit....no offense but damn

what part of the game is that? Was this written in one of the pimpin 101 books or something? :beli:

:rudy:

Man, just post a damn picture, Pope!

Stop playin wit a nikka!

I'm tired of this blurry shyt. I needssss me one thats CLEARRRRRRRRR :youngsabo:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What I'm trying to say is that some of the men only want women to be on the boards for decoration. As if their contributions, funny or not, are unnecessary. And if that is the case, then in real life, do y'all only prefer to deal with women as eye candy and pleasure. Do men only want the conversation, opinions and company of other men?

I'm sorry, but i refuse to believe that men who only find women useful for sexual pleasure, aren't latent bi-sexuals, who unconsciously hate women.

So if y'all only want women on here for decoration, then by all means, have at your sausage fest. :usure:

This is the thing though...how many dudes are expressing this attitude towards women on here? I really only see a few...and if it bothers you why not put them on ignore?

Ladies who are in the thread now...How did you find the coli?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

:what:

Why you got my name in ya mouth b? You've been running around throwing rocks for a min. N Ive been ignoring you. Where or what am I whinning about? Thats the problem with you fukkas. You read my thread titles but ya dont read what im saying. I rarely complain about chicks. In all of my threads Im usually clowing, dropping game or talking about wild stories from my past.

Edit: And the chicks off sohh who actually know me, or bang with me on twitter. Know Im thorough. So cut all that passive agressive lame nikka rhetoric