Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why would she subject herself to any of that though? I remember she posted something like "I like this board" and like 3 dudes responded with "shut the fukk up c*nt"

Cats was slandering her just because.
who gives a fukk. Her job was shytting on people regularly, but she couldn't take her. fukk that c*nt.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
§ansprix™;415417 said:
:clap:

I understand ya are paranoid because of that **** shyt, but some of ya od with that shyt. I know ya just use that as an excuse to try and force us to put ourselves our pics out there. I don't give a fukk what none of ya think. As long as BK and BKzson know I'm legit, that's all that matters.

Plus I already put my ghetto ass voice out there so that's all ya gonna get from me :shaq:

:to: I Was gonna ask for ur number cuz of that sexy voice too. I was gonna try and take u to a chimi truck for a romantic date out in the heights :o: tu sabe, algo romantico ahi on some staring at the moonlight while we both post on the coli.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
My thing is, nikkas make threads about fukking 8s and better, got multiple women at the workplace wanting them, how if a chick post on a message board she must be ugly yet crying and whining and accusing every female that join here for being a gay man or a tranny :aicmon: unless they post a proof pic. Like this nikka Rominati....I only been on here for a lil while yet I only saw this nikka whining and bytching like a fakkit....no offense but damn

what part of the game is that? Was this written in one of the pimpin 101 books or something? :beli:

We all fam here *Holds Olivia back*

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:to: I Was gonna ask for ur number cuz of that sexy voice too. I was gonna try and take u to a chimi truck for a romantic date out in the heights :o: tu sabe, algo romantico ahi on some staring at the moonlight while we both post on the coli.
stfu u dirty Salvadorean. God damn you on Dominicans dikks :laff: :laff:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Yeah, this isn't the spot for casually interested women. They'll come and go quickly.

It COULD happen if males would make an effort to censure themselves a little bit to give off a more mature open-discussion vibe, but that will not happen because that's not what this board is for, for dudes. There are just some things not meant for a women's ear and things that women don't want to hear/see. Even with myself, there are a lot of things I wouldn't say in front of a woman, but would say around my male friends. There are some things I wouldn't even post to you females on here so I know newer women would probably feel more uncomfortable when reading posts here (especially not being able to distinguish jokes from character personalities/trollers/etc.)

A woman would have to have a more odd sense of humor to stick around here for casually purposes (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I like shyt raw and uncut....I'm not leaving the coli no time soon...at first I didnt know how to distinguish the trolling from the real on here but now I do.....Twan and Kev be dropping some real shyt in the relationship threads....a few other male posters too.

I've read a lot of shyt on here that make me sick to my stomach but hey its the internet...everyone let their bawls/titties hang out on the internet. :russ:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
:thumbsdown:

It's like a grammar school dance. Boys on one side, girls on the other.

What I'm trying to say is that there must be a lot of female lurkers and I'm just wondering why they are so afraid to post. I know plenty of women who like hip hop, sports and etc... It would be nice to have more balance.

Olivia answered ur question, just like men get a bad rap for being on lipstick alley, women prolly don't want to be associated with an all male site, but they still want to know whats goin on. Male athletes and celebrities are members and lurkers on lipstick Alley, and Anderson Cooper follows on twitter.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:rudy:

Man, just post a damn picture, Pope!

Stop playin wit a nikka!

I'm tired of this blurry shyt. I needssss me one thats CLEARRRRRRRRR :youngsabo:

Sims u a flipper ass nikka :birdman:

:what:

Why you got my name in ya mouth b? You've been running around throwing rocks for a min. N Ive been ignoring you. Where or what am I whinning about? Thats the problem with you fukkas. You read my thread titles but ya dont read what im saying. I rarely complain about chicks. In all of my threads Im usually clowing, dropping game or talking about wild stories from my past.

Edit: And the chicks off sohh who actually know me, or bang with me on twitter. Know Im thorough. So cut all that passive agressive lame nikka rhetoric

I had to call u a fakkit for u to respond to me nikka? :lolbron:

All I'm saying, from what I've seen u post on here....you're always angry and hostile...honestly I thought u were trollin...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'd say add a gender icon for all the posters but what'd stop somebody from making it what it's not. The only thing you can do is the appropriate thing, don't fukk wit female posters on that level. There's enough ass n titties walkin the streets for nikkaz to ask for nudes on here or be on they simp drizzy.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I had to call u a fakkit for u to respond to me nikka? :lolbron:

All I'm saying, from what I've seen u post on here....you're always angry and hostile...honestly I thought u were trollin...

Where am I trolling? Where do I say I dislike black women? Where do I say I dont like chicks? Im in a fukking relationship for crying out loud :sitdown: .

Ya must skim thru my posts, ya aint reading them. Ya skimming thru my threads too b. Cause even in my threads about hoes. I never claimed all chicks are slaws. Most of my posts were jokes and stories.

Edit: And I know you was getting tight. Cause I would reply to other chicks who get at me but never responded to ya shyt. I did it on purpose b :russ:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is the thing though...how many dudes are expressing this attitude towards women on here? I really only see a few...and if it bothers you why not put them on ignore?

Ladies who are in the thread now...How did you find the coli?

I was a long time lurker on :hamster:....I have no recollection of how I found :hamster: in the first place :russ: