StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

nah nikka u ride a tricycle hoe maricon. ur small native american penis cant handle that midwestern ass :jawalrus:

when you say sittin on 20 u mean ur house is sitting on 20 cinder blocks u trailer trash :jawalrus:

Trailer trash? nikka u live in north Carolina :comeon: nikka ur house looks like that shyt eminem stayed at in 8 mile. I bet u almost grew a mullet huh mamaguevo

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
A lot of women probably don't join the board because nikkas is quick to run them off :manny: if women say the wrong thing on here, nikkas go in on her

Just like I would never join a site like LSA because those women over there are like wolves and if you say something over there as a man that they don't like they gonna roast your ass

I see it happen to the men on LSA all the time, I just be :smh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Trailer trash? nikka u live in north Carolina :comeon: nikka ur house looks like that shyt eminem stayed at in 8 mile. I bet u almost grew a mullet huh mamaguevo
nah I bet u grow tired of getting beat up for pretending to be Dominican huh? :jawalrus:

you pump gas for a living nikka, you a peeping tom nikka....you literally be peeping nikkas named tom u homo fakkit :laff:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Ladies who are in the thread now...How did you find the coli?

i followed WhoisAnita from the Dimemag basketball forums back in 01 ...they had JUST started that magazine\forum and my girl was sonning dudes left and right on that forum. i was smitten with her. :ahh:
she mentioned sohh's "coliseum" in one of the threads over there so i checked it out...and she was sonning dudes on sohh in the Coli and KTL too. i was like :ohhh:
anyway best overall sports forum on the net .....lil bit of every sport gets covered.....with the hands down funniest group of posters in one forum setting ever. maybe when i have a kid or two i'll be to busy to post with you guys ....but for now i'm riding till the wheels fall off. :hug:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

nah I bet u grow tired of getting beat up for pretending to be Dominican huh? :jawalrus:

you pump gas for a living nikka, you a peeping tom nikka....you literally be peeping nikkas named tom u homo fakkit :laff:

I bet u thought that shyt was funny as u typed it huh? U sat there like :scheme: before u typed it like "I finally got this nikka" :facepalm: ur better than that mookie. This joe dirt ass nikka is really:wrist:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i was tryna simp a couple of these females but these sons of bytches already got some of these broads smitten
4df30d67.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I bet u thought that shyt was funny as u typed it huh? U sat there like :scheme: before u typed it like "I finally got this nikka" :facepalm: ur better than that mookie. This joe dirt ass nikka is really:wrist:
u frail nikka ud break ur wrist swapping a fly away. Flabby fakkit. :wrist:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I didn't even know there were that many.

But I think it's like chillin' in real life, not too many nikkas are gonna have lots of women in their circle that they can just shoot the breeze with, because when we start speaking about how we really feel, they usually take offense. It's all about how different the mindsets are, and if women can handle our opinions since it's a male-dominated site.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:umad:

what u lookin like over there?

Can u qualify to be posted in this thread?: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ye-candy-thread-ladies-only.html#.T9VO0JhaPIs

if u can't then stfu :pacspit:

I can :jawalrus:

But on the real i think nikkas is goin hard for no reason. If there are nikkas trolling as females here then let them get discovered, it would prove to be more entertaining that way down the line. nikkas acting like they're gonna meet their future wives here. Thats not GoonLike, comrades.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its really not that hard to tell when it's a man pretending to be a woman

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I can :jawalrus:

But on the real i think nikkas is goin hard for no reason. If there are nikkas trolling as females here then let them get discovered, it would prove to be more entertaining that way down the line. nikkas acting like they're gonna meet their future wives here. Thats not GoonLike, comrades.

Pic Vio... :lolbron: