RJY33

master of reality
Daps
its really not that hard to tell when it's a man pretending to be a woman

Sad that a dude can get fooled like that :mjpls:

If you spend any time talking/texting females you'd know pretty quickly if you are talking to one.

This **** shyt is sad. Simps dont wanna be exposed :laff:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:to: I Was gonna ask for ur number cuz of that sexy voice too. I was gonna try and take u to a chimi truck for a romantic date out in the heights :o: tu sabe, algo romantico ahi on some staring at the moonlight while we both post on the coli.

:laugh: Awww bendito. Que cute. Well that would never happen anyway. I'm in a committed relationship and I'd never fukk a dude off a message board.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
§ansprix™;416190 said:
:laugh: I would never disrespect my p*ssy by laying down with a loser crusty salvadorean

Fixed. No need to go easy on him.

Hang in there hector, maybe one day your people will be considered human beings instead of dirt.
rqykxk.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Fixed. No need to go easy on him.

Hang in there hector, maybe one day your people will be considered human beings instead of dirt.
rqykxk.jpg

:lolbron: this nikka is acting like Dominicans are superior. I'll smack the campesino outta u b. acting like u don't wear chancletas with jeans and take pics for Facebook thinking ur flossin.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:lolbron: this nikka is acting like Dominicans are superior. I'll smack the campesino outta u b. acting like u don't wear chancletas with jeans and take pics for Facebook thinking ur flossin.

§ansprix™;416308 said:

Dont make this any more embarrassing

w9cg1w.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
nikkas stay cryin for pics of females ya'll "allegedly" give no fukks about. How do we know ya'll aren't some butch dykes sitting behind a keyboard jerkin your silicone strap to a pinky/cherokee scene?

Requesting/requiring proof pics from the broads is another lowkey way to get pics out of em otherwise you wouldn't go so hard on the issue.

*starts passing out sprite for these thirsty ass niglets*

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Dont make this any more embarrassing

w9cg1w.gif

Angel stop it. Nothing's more embarrassing than u. U live in north Carolina in a trailer park, ur mom sells empanadas that no one buys. Don't try to act like ur hot shyt when ur really at the worst point of ur life. We love u mookie. Ur a funny nikka lets just keep it that way and not start this beef because ur moms empanadas really need it. Maybe u can finally get Internet instead of stealing wifi from the other trailer parks u fukking hick

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
nikkas stay cryin for pics of females ya'll "allegedly" give no fukks about. How do we know ya'll aren't some butch dykes sitting behind a keyboard jerkin your silicone strap to a pinky/cherokee scene?

Requesting/requiring proof pics from the broads is another lowkey way to get pics out of em otherwise you wouldn't go so hard on the issue.

*starts passing out sprite for these thirsty ass niglets*

I'm going with Law 44 from now on. I'm trading pics. You go first....:evil:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Angel stop it. Nothing's more embarrassing than u. U live in north Carolina in a trailer park, ur mom sells empanadas that no one buys. Don't try to act like ur hot shyt when ur really at the worst point of ur life. We love u mookie. Ur a funny nikka lets just keep it that way and not start this beef because ur moms empanadas really need it. Maybe u can finally get Internet instead of stealing wifi from the other trailer parks u fukking hick
tWOB6.gif

I dont beef with Z-list RACES

WrtU7.gif