Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If you not funny dont even come here, I dont give a fukk if you have a toto.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It really can't be stressed enough how much c00ning is a detriment to this forum. A lesser place would have been torn asunder by the self hate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
We should not expect there to be a plethora of females who would stay around here.

good post. i also think they typically don't stick around because they don't have any of the core interest OUTSIDE of "TLR".
i mean look at the chicks like me and k-mom that have stood the test of time.
k-mom is a hardcore gamer and rec room head. i'm a hardcore sports head...and when the drama\negativity became to much in the old TLR i'd always just fall back to my "home forum" The Coliseum and give the madness a break.

that's why i say ladies coming here just for the sake of "ladies being here" is lame and they prolly wouldn't stick around anyways unless they've got serious interest in multiple forums on here.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't care how it started out..that forum is known as a groupie gossip site to the masses breh. :childplease:

If someone casually stopped by this site and saw the pawg, how to fukk women in the work place, best way to lie to a chick, and best ass to eat out thread, they would question why any self respecting woman would be a part of this too:rudy:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dudes cry for more women posters,women poster come,dudes call them all types of names until they stop posting, repeat cycle

nikkas turn message boards into the he-mans women hating club :smh:

Breh, dudes ran this chick off SOHH.
Claudia%20Jordan-ALO-019492.jpg

:snoop:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
It's because you were popping shyt when you first showed up, weren't you? :pachaha:
Wouldn't you value your privacy more than posting on some message board?

nah I wasnt....the first day I joined, I lurked....I read a few threads about gay men posing as women and I saw the owner of the site post something like "if u can't prove that you're really a female then ure going to get banned"

I proved to him that I was a real female so now I'm gucci. :thumbsup:

plus i proved myself without showing my face...

concise

Veteran
Daps
nah I wasnt....the first day I joined, I lurked....I read a few threads about gay men posing as women and I saw the owner of the site post something like "if u can't prove that you're really a female then ure going to get banned"

I proved to him that I was a real good so now I'm gucci. :thumbsup:

plus i proved myself without showing my face...

:pachaha:
That didn't apply to you, though. That was for those aliases that were running wild at the time.
You went above and beyond for no reason. :pachaha:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:umad:
what u lookin like over there?
Can u qualify to be posted in this thread?: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ye-candy-thread-ladies-only.html#.T9VO0JhaPIs
if u can't then stfu :pacspit:

:ohhh:

sup pope, rest assured, im that nicca. You're not talkin to no ole red lobster biscuit eatin larry holmes nicca right now.

fit in that topic? Nah, I have no desire to look moist while rockin wallet chains, v necks and summer scarves. an ole cornflower blue eyed cuts in the eyebrow, johnson and johnson on the chest ass flexin ass nicca?

Nah, that aint me. However, I'm still that nicca. :jawalrus:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Because on one hand you're bashing dudes for only wanting to talk to attractive females, but also calling them gay for not wanting to communicate with women who dont post a proof pic.

even then there are only a handful of guys who are asking for proof pics (in threads, I dont know about your PM boxes)...I dont understand why yall will argue pages & pages that "I'm not ****"

What I'm trying to say is that some of the men only want women to be on the boards for decoration. As if their contributions, funny or not, are unnecessary. And if that is the case, then in real life, do y'all only prefer to deal with women as eye candy and pleasure. Do men only want the conversation, opinions and company of other men?

I'm sorry, but i refuse to believe that men who only find women useful for sexual pleasure, aren't latent bi-sexuals, who unconsciously hate women.

So if y'all only want women on here for decoration, then by all means, have at your sausage fest. :usure:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:ohhh:

sup pope, rest assured, im that nicca. You're not talkin to no ole red lobster biscuit eatin larry holmes nicca right now.

fit in that topic? Nah, I have no desire to look moist while rockin wallet chains, v necks and summer scarves. an ole cornflower blue eyed cuts in the eyebrow, johnson and johnson on the chest ass flexin ass nicca?

Nah, that aint me. However, I'm still that nicca. :jawalrus:

u just bodied my thread :dead:

:damn:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh, dudes ran this chick off SOHH.
Claudia%20Jordan-ALO-019492.jpg

:snoop:
she used to shyt on nikkas daily on foxxhole, probelm was they all simped her. So when nikkas came at her throat she couldnt take it. Im positive if she stayed and fought back she woulda sonned the forum :dead: