Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Lipstick alley is a gossip site, no?

I can see why women would like to post on here because a lot of women are sports and hip hop music fans....plus the higher learning, gym and locker room forums are piff.

But what nikka would join a website dedicated to groupies gossipin about celebs and which celeb got the biggest dikk, hair and makeup etc? :childplease:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What do you think deters women from signing up?
Dudes harassing for pics. It's cool to ask once or twice, but to antagonize people happens a lot here. Dudes on here just simply don't know how to act.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter unless a dude is lookin' for some lovin' or some shiit or is annoying as ****.

The Coli could be 2 places:
1. A sort of online "man cave" kind of thing where dudes kick it, talk dumb shyt they won't say in real life in an environment that MOST women would not care to be around in.
2. A more mature forum where people have more intelligent discussions that involve a little more mutual respect and maturity than what is presented here.

Number 1 has obviously been the choice on here and even for about the last 4 years on SOHH. We should not expect there to be a plethora of females who would stay around here.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Because on one hand you're bashing dudes for only wanting to talk to attractive females, but also calling them gay for not wanting to communicate with women who dont post a proof pic.

even then there are only a handful of guys who are asking for proof pics (in threads, I dont know about your PM boxes)...I dont understand why yall will argue pages & pages that "I'm not ****"

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I can see why women would like to post on here because a lot of women are sports and hip hop music fans....plus the higher learning, gym and locker room forums are piff.

But what nikka would join a website dedicated to groupies gossipin about celebs and which celeb got the biggest dikk, hair and makeup etc? :childplease:

Lipstick Alley started out as part of former NFL star Eddie George's website. It just evolved into a gossip site of manly black women. And lipstick alley has the same social issues, higher learning, music, and film threads, not just gossip

concise

Veteran
Daps
No need to...whats the point? I'm not here for u or any other posters...I'm here for the music, comedy, and funny threads.

Also to all the female posters....yall don't have to prove shyt to these nikkas...only posters u might have to prove ur identity to is Brooklyn, Bk, or one of the cool laid back mods like Liggins.

Let's talk about this.
Why would you need to prove it even to them?
Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you?

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Lipstick alley is the exact same site as this, just black women and a few men, just like this site got a few women

:thumbsdown:

It's like a grammar school dance. Boys on one side, girls on the other.

What I'm trying to say is that there must be a lot of female lurkers and I'm just wondering why they are so afraid to post. I know plenty of women who like hip hop, sports and etc... It would be nice to have more balance.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Let's talk about this.
Why would you need to prove it even to them?
Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you?

U right breh but if I didnt.....I would have gotten banned...and I actually like this site......no no no i love this site.....no no no this site is addictive breh :sadcam:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of females don't join because the guys on here can be overbearing :no:

But its 23 of us and the number can possibly double in a month with new ppl joining the site on a daily.

I just hope these dudes don't harass every female for a proof pic and call them a man/gay dude etc.

thats like asking too much

concise

Veteran
Daps
U right breh but if I didnt.....I would have gotten banned...and I actually like this site......no no no i love this site.....no no no this site is addictive breh :sadcam:

It's because you were popping shyt when you first showed up, weren't you? :pachaha:
Wouldn't you value your privacy more than posting on some message board?