msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Y'all nikkas taken this shyt too far.

I know we joke about this **** thing, and the "mandatory proof pic", but come on.

Sometimes, ya'll take it too far. Ain't nobody about to REALLY bag a chick off TheColi. Whether she's attractive or not. Simpin online will only get you so far. :smh:

Just have fun with it, and make quality posts. No need to really get serious about this shyt.

Edit: Also, the "voice" thread is proof enough. It's actually better proof than a picture. Especially the females that have consistently posted voice clips of themselves.

concise

Veteran
Daps
nikka its creepy enough having a discussion and a dude comes in on sum :wrist: posing as a female. That shyt is unnecessary.

The art of trolling includes exposing people for what they are, I don't feel sorry for you.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
This aint a dating site. Wtf does it matter how much a poster weighs?

It seems that if there isn't potential for you to be attracted to, receive nudes from, or meet up in real life to smash, a female poster, that they don't belong.

Y'all enjoy being around only men all the time? Sounds suspect to me. Oh damn, there I go, starting drama with my posts. :stopitslime:
If u go to lipstick alley, those chicks think the exact same way. Most don't want men over there unless they agree with everthing they say.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This aint a dating site. Wtf does it matter how much a poster weighs? It seems that if there isn't potential for you to be attracted to, receive nudes from, or meet up in real life to smash, a female poster, that they don't belong. Y'all enjoy being around only men all the time? Sounds suspect to me. Oh damn, there I go, starting drama with my posts. :stopitslime:

:krs:

pff, calm down. how come any time a thorough ass nicca like myself wanna chop it up with dimes, yall type of broads talk quotin a niccas post with all that negativity. Aint nothin wrong with wantin the majority of sistas on this board to be top notch dimes. I dont want this shyt to be sohh 2.0, ole conversing with slores and trollops. that aint the business.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Y'all nikkas taken this shyt too far.

I know we joke about this **** thing, and the "mandatory proof pic", but come on.

Sometimes, ya'll take it too far. Ain't nobody about to REALLY bag a chick off TheColi. Whether she's attractive or not. Simpin online will only get you so far. :smh:

Just have fun with it, and make quality posts. No need to really get serious about this shyt.

Edit: Also, the "voice" thread is better proof than pictures. Especially the females that have consistently posted voice clips of themselves.

some of us have had success, well on the other site. Even piped one down:win:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

pff, calm down. how come any time a thorough ass nicca like myself wanna chop it up with dimes, yall type of broads talk quotin a niccas post with all that negativity. Aint nothin wrong with wantin the majority of sistas on this board to be top notch dimes. I dont want this shyt to be sohh 2.0, ole conversing with slores and trollops. that aint the business.

:umad:

what u lookin like over there?

Can u qualify to be posted in this thread?: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ye-candy-thread-ladies-only.html#.T9VO0JhaPIs

if u can't then stfu :pacspit:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps

:laff: