concise

Veteran
Daps
On the real chicks need to provide proof pics. Write ya name on a paper and snap a flick. You dont even need to show ya face tt aint hard. You got girls dropping voice overs but they cant take a pic of themselves?
:usure:

If we're being serious, this is a terrible idea.
Do we ask people to prove age, race, etc.?
Especially if pics are provided, afterwards nikkas can't even stay on topic and begin to simp on site?
fukk outta here, it's a discussion or message board.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
This aint a dating site. Wtf does it matter how much a poster weighs?

It seems that if there isn't potential for you to be attracted to, receive nudes from, or meet up in real life to smash, a female poster, that they don't belong.

Y'all enjoy being around only men all the time? Sounds suspect to me.

contradiction? :skip:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
So ummmm whats stopping you from showing that exact same pic to the general public? :comeon:

No need to...whats the point? I'm not here for u or any other posters...I'm here for the music, comedy, and funny threads.

Also to all the female posters....yall don't have to prove shyt to these nikkas...only posters u might have to prove ur identity to is Brooklyn, Bk, or one of the cool laid back mods like Liggins.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:usure:

If we're being serious, this is a terrible idea.
Do we ask people to prove age, race, etc.?
Especially if pics are provided, afterwards nikkas can't even stay on topic and begin to simp on site?
fukk outta here, it's a discussion or message board.

Did you used to post on sohh? You must not know the extreme fukkery that occurs when people pass off as something they are not. Why would you want to talk to a man posing as a woman anyways? :what:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
All you women need to recruit for the coli on lipstick alley and kanye forum.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did you used to post on sohh? You must not know the extreme fukkery that occurs when people pass off as something they are not. Why would you want to talk to a man posing as a woman anyways? :what:

Yes, I did. :sitdown:
I never saw the need to take things to PMs, if that's what you're talking about.
Things are not that serious.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Yes, I did. :sitdown:
I never saw the need to take things to PMs, if that's what you're talking about.
Things are not that serious.

nikka its creepy enough having a discussion and a dude comes in on sum :wrist: posing as a female. That shyt is unnecessary.

Edit: A dude took a picture of a female. And posed as a chick for 2 years on sohh :snoop:

1028989654_2_6.jpg

Even beyond simping the whole ordeal was just weird as fukk. And thats not even the weirdest story regarding female aliases on sohh. Some went on for 5 years.