Reppin
Philadelphia
id lick adele's a$$hole while she hits those high notes

1019539-adele-BRIT-617-409.jpg

:leostare:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
honestly i just think "sports ...piff and hip hop" isn't something a lot of girls are into.
Bk and booklynzson did a great thing here and women here just for the sake of women being here would be wack tbph.
now more ladies that now their sh*t...like SPORTS :jawalrus: (or hip hop if that's your thing) would be excellent!

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
On the real chicks need to provide proof pics. Write ya name on a paper and snap a flick. You dont even need to show ya face tt aint hard. You got girls dropping voice overs but they cant take a pic of themselves?

Been on that sohh wave for at least 5 years. And everytime there is a girl that is heavily in the mix. She is either A)A dude or B) A ugly beast.

Im mean Im cool with Siera mist. But when that whole lipstick alley thing popped off. He/She made a new account and started passing herself as somebody else "Marty".

Mods called him out on it. But im pretty damm sure he aint the only poster that slipped a female alias in the mix thru that exchange.

I proved myself with a proof pic to Bk and Liggins

So I'm good :win:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I dont think a proof pic is necessary because I'm not planning on trying to get at any of these chicks :scheme:...I can count on 1 hand the number of chicks from here (and the graveyard) that I've pm'd.

It is weird as fukk that there is a dude notorious for posing as a female on this board, but if you aint simping...you aint got nothing to worry about.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
as long as a chick dont come on here talking that hip hop bullshyt like future is the best rapper alive or shyt i welcome them :leostare:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yall asses are funny to me...plus men don't get female humor and us women don't get male humor so of course they won't find us funny.

This is impossible. No man gets female humor cause you're not funny. Every woman gets male humor.

Wanda Sykes is the only funny female and that's cause she's a dyke :shaq2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Is that a requirement? Must be funny to post? :comeon:

it helps for sure.
not saying it's a necessity but you gotta bring something to the table.
my favorite posters are dropping information with their opinions mixed in.
you can't go wrong with comedy.

take some time to find your e-voice.
don't be afraid to state your opinion, just make sure you can
back it up with valid facts. in the age of Google, everyone is a PHD in online searches.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
23 women, yeah... that's cool and all, but let's focus on more important matters like how much these heauxs weigh. We can have 100 broads on here, but if all of em are built like Adele, then the shyt dont matter. :youngsabo:

This aint a dating site. Wtf does it matter how much a poster weighs?

It seems that if there isn't potential for you to be attracted to, receive nudes from, or meet up in real life to smash, a female poster, that they don't belong.

Y'all enjoy being around only men all the time? Sounds suspect to me. Oh damn, there I go, starting drama with my posts. :stopitslime: