[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
pT37p9H.jpg

Luke Harper yoooooooooo

:dead:

Kane with the blonde hair :deadmanny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing him about 10 years ago for IWA's Ted Petty Invitational (Rocco Rock) and dude was doing planchas and swantons dives outside the ring. That was before he got big as hell:damn:
Yep, he's always been legit since day one. His weight doesn't slow him down either. Crazy how far he and Zayn got together, from IWS to CZW/PWG/ROH to NXT to WWE. :wow:

Man, I loved IWA and their tournaments. It's a shame that Ian is truly rotten and fukked it all up.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Yep, he's always been legit since day one. His weight doesn't slow him down either. Crazy how far he and Zayn got together, from IWS to CZW/PWG/ROH to NXT to WWE. :wow:

Man, I loved IWA and their tournaments. It's a shame that Ian is truly rotten and fukked it all up.

That was also the first time I saw Generico. That turnbuckle brainbuster :wow: Ian fukked that company up but he can say that he was the first to give Rollins a booking and push

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Who's gonna win tonight according to Double Talk Dave :
According to Dave Meltzer on the Wrestling Observer message board the current plan is to have Roman Reigns win the WWE world heavyweight title in tonight's tournament. Neither Dean Ambroseor Roman Reigns is expected to turn heel and a Sheamus cash in hasn't even been discussed backstage. Triple H was said to be very keen on swerving the WWE audience and having Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrosewin the tournament, However Vince McMahon pushed hard for Roman Reigns to win the title as the company's main babyface.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's gonna win tonight according to Double Talk Dave :
According to Dave Meltzer on the Wrestling Observer message board the current plan is to have Roman Reigns win the WWE world heavyweight title in tonight's tournament. Neither Dean Ambroseor Roman Reigns is expected to turn heel and a Sheamus cash in hasn't even been discussed backstage. Triple H was said to be very keen on swerving the WWE audience and having Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrosewin the tournament, However Vince McMahon pushed hard for Roman Reigns to win the title as the company's main babyface.
:beli:

I'll be watching:francis: