[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean the appeal that's kept him so endeared in the hearts of smarks for years. Yeah his ring work + the systematic workings against him would lend him heavy support, but it ain't like the numerous wrestlers that management have also shytted on over the years garner the same level of love. And if Bryan was the guy pushed to success for 3 years and Bryan was the one who Punk says management wanted to protect at all costs, he still wouldn't gain a lick of heat over it from the fans.
Because he's a great worker. As far as saying nobody gets the same level of love, that's true but only because Daniel Bryan has been given more opportunities than the others but guys like Cesaro, Ambrose, Owens, Ziggler, etc are loved by fans because they bring it in the ring and aren't looked at as being management's golden child.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What if sheam walks off with the belt at the end of the night? Could you imagine the heat and amount of LOL @ Reigns

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I mean the appeal that's kept him so endeared in the hearts of smarks for years. Yeah his ring work + the systematic workings against him would lend him heavy support, but it ain't like the numerous wrestlers that management have also shytted on over the years garner the same level of love. And if Bryan was the guy pushed to success for 3 years and Bryan was the one who Punk says management wanted to protect at all costs, he still wouldn't gain a lick of heat over it from the fans.
Well Bryan is a better worker for starters :skip:

Superstar
Daps
Well Bryan is a better worker for starters :skip:

Better worker how? I define "work" by how good and entertaining of a match somebody can put on. Reigns has been in way more than he had any business being in this year alone. Let's not pretend like we some wrestling guru's who can observe every technicality of every rope run, kick, lock, and suplex. I, and other fans, should not give a fukk how good of a "worker" you are as long as you can put on a great match. All that "worker" shyt is for Puro where execution defines you and actually really matters

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Better worker how? I define "work" by how good and entertaining of a match somebody can put on. Reigns has been in way more than he had any business being in this year alone. Let's not pretend like we some wrestling guru's who can observe every technicality of every rope run, kick, lock, and suplex. I, and other fans, should not give a fukk how good of a "worker" you are as long as you can put on a great match. All that "worker" shyt is for Puro where execution defines you and actually really matters
I have a dislike for big men wrestlers,they're usually limited in what they can do.

So better worker= I enjoy Bryan's moveset more :manny: Bryan is obviously more experienced and has a wider moveset.

I have no huge problems with Reigns...

And the better 'workers' are the ones who can help carry the match to make it even better, so if you want to see some good matches you should care how good a guy is...

Example I don't wanna see Reigns with a guy like Ryback :trash:..I hope you wouldn't want to either :patrice:

Superstar
Daps
Example I don't wanna see Reigns with a guy like Ryback :trash:..I hope you wouldn't want to either :patrice:

Well considering that Reigns put on fantastic matches with fukking Big Show in 2015 and Bray who's not that great of a worker, a Reigns-Ryback match given the right circumstances and platform could actually be dope

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well considering that Reigns put on fantastic matches with fukking Big Show in 2015 and Bray who's not that great of a worker, a Reigns-Ryback match given the right circumstances and platform could actually be dope
Once out of 20 :comeon: