[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
In for potential ISIS fukkery
42VNk.gif

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
if its any other result than roman winning clean and or sheamus cashing in im gonna become a bret hart stan. just not happening

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huge NXT star confirmed for Survivor Series:

Pro Wrestling Sheet recently spoke with Cody, the father of NXT superfan Izzy, who will be at Survivor Series in Atlanta, Georgia. Cody said that Izzy will still be going, along with the rest of her family, in spite of the threat from ISIS.

He said: “I am sure the WWE and Atlanta PD will take the proper precautions to make sure this is a safe and fun event.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking this will be a okay-good show despite Isis Bluff fukkery.

The traditional Survivor series should be okay to good. I'm expecting New Day on one team and the Usos on the other.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze could be pretty good. They've worked house shows during the U.K tour, so they should have good chemistry. Tyler Breeze wins, but not clean.

Brothers of Destruction vs Wyatt family will be bad. Brothers of Destruction will win.

Paige vs Charlotte will be okay. Charlotte will retain.

Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio could be either bad or pretty good depending on Del Rio. Roman Reigns wins to go to the finals.

Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose is one of 2 matches that could be match of the night. Dean Ambrose wins and advances.

The tournament finals is the other match that could be match of the night. I'm guessing it'll be Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose. Roman Reigns wins, turns heel and becomes the Authority's guy.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was talking to my friend earlier, I told him this Taker/Kane vs Wyatts feud would have been better had they made the revelation that Bray Wyatt is the b*stard son of the Undertaker... that's why he was able to steal some of the powers from Undertaker and Kane since he has some of their blood inside him and would explain Bray's demonic nature in general.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Brehs, I think I reached that plateau with pro-wrestling where I can create a single f_ck about what's going on right now. :francis:

Needless to say, I might tune in, I got a head cold and don't feel like doing sh_t else.:mjcry:

IN.
kane_new_mask_by_belthazor1-d4j3qwk.gif

:demonic:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs, I think I reached that plateau with pro-wrestling where I can create a single f_ck about what's going on right now. :francis:

Needless to say, I might tune in, I got a head cold and don't feel like doing sh_t else.:mjcry:

IN.
kane_new_mask_by_belthazor1-d4j3qwk.gif

:demonic:

after this WM I'm sure I'll have the same sentiment...lack of competition kills it