[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Superstar
Daps
Once out of 20 :comeon:

Right which is why I say with the right platform and circumstance. Maybe if Reigns did a 20-minute Last Man Standing match with Ryback like he did with Show as opposed to the throwaway 5 minute Raw match, there's a chance it could deliver

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Bray and the Wyatt family should be okay, I mean they're in their with taker :yeshrug: Well if he doesn't go over I'm sure the dead man will make him look good ringwise or through some fukkery. Lesnar coming out to make the save against the entire Wyatt's would be money

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Better worker how? I define "work" by how good and entertaining of a match somebody can put on. Reigns has been in way more than he had any business being in this year alone. Let's not pretend like we some wrestling guru's who can observe every technicality of every rope run, kick, lock, and suplex. I, and other fans, should not give a fukk how good of a "worker" you are as long as you can put on a great match. All that "worker" shyt is for Puro where execution defines you and actually really matters
Bryan can have good matches with anyone. Literally anyone.

Reigns has improved drastically in the ring but Bryan is the overall more complete wrestler.

But like I said in my other thread, Reigns is going to be a better Cena than Cena was. Having Reigns as the face of the company will be fine for me if he keeps having consistently good to great matches.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
pT37p9H.jpg

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Haven't watched WWE since the day after Mania...I'm back ready for some mediocre sports entertainment:blessed:

With this ISIS fukkery and TSC, im sure ill be entertained:obama:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Going to the event tonight and kinda angry that all the matches haven't been announced.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Watch ISIS debut as one of Taker's druids.

It makes perfect sense.

The lights go off.

All that fireballs and fake(lightning strikes)

High pitched audio from taker's theme

All that smoke on the stage

Everywhere but the entrance area is going to be pitch black

:mjisispls: