[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge NXT star confirmed for Survivor Series:

tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o2_500.gif
tumblr_nvvpezUds61swlf6ho1_500.gif
tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_ntcv4oGRO21sbzhteo1_400.gif

izzy.gif
:banderas:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I use to log on to find some f_ckery, news, etc. Not even that much is going down. There's just nothing to talk about and this PPV about to suck.

Maybe we do need a boom period.:jbhmm:

There needs to be legit competition for that. If NJPW and ROH can combine powers on some Voltron shyt with TNA and they get the best minds of the TSC together we could give the E one hell of a run. But as long as the E monopolizes the industry they'll do whatever they wan. Either that or if The Rock or Austin wanted to start their own promotion because they're the only two that can draw attention away from the E like that.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

UPDATE: Randy Orton’s shoulder injury may be worse than initially believed. Orton’s injury that currently has him off the road is described as “really serious.”

Orton just got married over the weekend and may be having surgery on his shoulder next. There’s no timetable for his return.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for taking all of the garbage off of our hands these years...only player worth a damn is Marshall and he's with the Jets...at least the Lions might get a decent draft pick

Cutler just ain't working anymore. They should've grabbed a QB and coached him up to fit Fox's system. The injuries to the WRs were unforeseen but the entire city was screaming "Let Jay Go!"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I have mixed emotions about this one :patrice: it has the potential to be the most unpredictable or most cookie cutter PPV in ages. I don't expect much but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

UPDATE: Randy Orton’s shoulder injury may be worse than initially believed. Orton’s injury that currently has him off the road is described as “really serious.”

Orton just got married over the weekend and may be having surgery on his shoulder next. There’s no timetable for his return.
Gonna try to be civil and not troll the fakkit Orton stans like some did to :bryan:

:wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I have mixed emotions about this one :patrice: it has the potential to be the most unpredictable or most cookie cutter PPV in ages. I don't expect much but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.
It will be hard to top Sting's debut last year, that had EVERYONE poppin' even on Worldstarhiphop

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cutler just ain't working anymore. They should've grabbed a QB and coached him up to fit Fox's system. The injuries to the WRs were unforeseen but the entire city was screaming "Let Jay Go!"

Yeah I was kinda pissed that we didn't give him a chance back in the day but it kind of worked out. We got Manning and Oz doesn't look too bad so far.