[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
tumblr_ny8wknP1gf1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
The pre-show Survivor series match was okay. The Ascension pretty much looked like bigger clowns than they usually do. It's pretty sad when the best use of an ascension member on the main roster is Becky Lynch pun prop.

The opening segment of the main show pissed me off, instead of going the subtle route with the bombing threat they went the overly patriotic route and it felt like a waste of time.

Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio was good, toss-up between this and Dirty Dean vs KO for match of the night.

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens was good. I liked the pop up Powerbomb counter into the rebound Lariot and the end sequence wasn't bad either.

Sheamus, Barrett & New Day vs RyBack, Lucha Dragons & The Usos was bad. It felt like it went too long and the match died the second Big E got eliminated.

Paige vs Charlotte was easily worst match of the night for me. It also went too long. You'd never guess this was a feud off of hate based off of watching this match. Charlotte should be pissed at Paige immediately for insulting Reid and injuring Becky, but instead she's calm, patient, waiting for Paige to come in instead of brawling on the ramp. Charlotte wrestled like a heel for the most part.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze was okay. Dolph's gear is hilariously stupid, it looks like a mix of glam metal and the most pg Bdsm gear. These 2 worked house shows against each other and it still looks like they have no chemistry with each other.

Brothers of Destruction vs Bray & Luke Harper was bad. This match seems like it comes off better live than watching it on T.V.

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose was okay for what time it was given. You could easily take some time from the Survivor Series Elimination match and cut the panel segments and put that time here.

The money in the bank needs to go.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
They need to give breeze back his heel kick, the unprettier sucks, when he kicks he hits it like Owen

mr x

Superstar
Daps
The ending with the confetti still falling was brilliant. Makes it more believable that he wouldn't see sheamus running in.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Paige vs Charlotte was easily worst match of the night for me. It also went too long. You'd never guess this was a feud off of hate based off of watching this match.

The money in the bank needs to go.
Exactly, how were they so good at this in nxt but on raw the matches seem so emotionless.. Then you have Cole repeating them same shyt over and over "trying" to get the story over... They look like they are just going through the motions at this point.. Who is the idiot that decides to change things from telling the story in the ring to having the commentary state the obvious?

They have the ride idea to start a "divas revolution" but are doing it the wrong way.. They need to revolutionize how they book the divas, and how they write their stories, what a waste of talent this is becoming...

Rayzah

Daps
The things I disliked about this show:

. None of the 3 title tournament matches were given appropriate time. Ambrose basically got squashed and nobody came out strong. You could have had the semi's on Raw and SD and it wouldn't have felt any different
. The 5-on-5 matches had zero stakes and therefore zero reason for the audience to care (though that's been the case for many years now). The name of the event is Survivor Series, why were both of the Survivor Series matches midcard/jobber fodder that weren't even announced until like 2 days before the show?????
. The diva's division is somehow in a worse state than it was before the "Diva's Revolution", and I did not care enough to even glance at the screen during Charlotte vs. Paige. I'm sure most people watching felt the same way
. Wyatt jobbing again. At this point its pure retardation on the part of booking that he continuously loses
. The ending was atrocious and underwhelming. Underwhelming in the sense that the finals match, the main event that they've been building for 2 weeks, the one that determines who is the new WWE World Heavyweight Championship, was only 9 minutes. Wtf is that. And I'm sure nothing more needs to be said about the fact that Sheamus is world champion. I like him but he's been lazily booked and written ever since he came back, why should anyone care about him

1.5/5

I feel like creative just doesn't know what to do when they're given something tricky to book such as the Roman/WWE title situation, so in the end they just double down on shytty ideas that seem to work on paper to them, ie the Rumble disaster. The WM31 finish was perfect but it was a short-run fix to a long-term problem. Reigns hasn't gained a lick of approval from smarks in the time since. On the flip side, simple booking that works seem to fly over creative's heads. The Diva's Division was gifted with an easy fix when Sasha, Charlotte, and Becky debuted but they somehow fukked that up. Wyatt could be a legit superstar if he actually won matches. And Reigns wouldn't be in this fukked situation if they hadn't rushed his push and tried to hide and shove Daniel Bryan in the midcard

They deserve whatever ratings hit they take while keeping bryan out and trying to force this guy on us.. When will they realize that Cena being on top was luck and NOT something we want to see again? For Reigns to work they have to first come up with a original way to get him over until then he needs to sit down..

But bro, the situation isn't tricky. One of the worst things you can do is have a face that no one is behind go for or have the world title. Roman isn't ready, so why stuff him down our throats. Are they going to have him win the Royal Rumble again? He needs to drop out of the title picture, stay in the upper card, and have meaningful storylines with other top guys that will make us give a shyt and be excited when he finally gets in the title picture again.

Having him constantly in the title picture right now is just shoving shyt down our throats we will always deny, and he isn't going to warm up to ANYONE that way. It doesn't need to be said at this point, but they need to back off this push or turn him heel ASAP, because its wasting time, and they will find out if they keep on this path. They were handed a gift to abort this Reigns superpush when Rollins got injured and they needed a new top heel, and they just let it pass by last night.

But they clearly don't know or have anyone writing for the mid card, its just a bunch of random matches with 50/50 booking.. Instead of calling up talent from nxt they need to call up the writers or booker...

This clearly shows that it wasn't the lack of talent holding the company back it was the horrible booking and the even worse idea of being safe

Here is an idea, why not have sheamus save his cash in until raw, no one would have expected him to win it on raw. The title NEVER changes hands on raw unless its the raw after mania the one show when they just go with the flow.. even better idea would be to have him cash in on a random raw before a ppv, that would generate interest or on smackdown.. Why not give your fans a reason to feel like they have to watch all the time, instead of training us to only care during mania season and for the ppv? and to be honest mania season isn't even booked any better its just the rumble, mania and the raw after that anyone ever talks about.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But they clearly don't know or have anyone writing for the mid card, its just a bunch of random matches with 50/50 booking.. Instead of calling up talent from nxt they need to call up the writers or booker...

Exactly, one of the reasons nobody gives a shyt about 90 percent of the main roster nowadays is because there's no storyline to build their character. Sure you can tell their gimmick quite easily, but you don't ever get a chance to relate/bond/feel with them because they are just out there wrestling random matches.

It just boggles my mind when they really set themselves on branding their company as ENTERTAINMENT, is the same time they lost all entertainment skill.

Rayzah

Daps
The problem with Reigns is the crowd want to boo him and want to cheer brock, ambrose and guys like that, that would give me some type of attachment to the character.. But wwe wants the exact opposite, they limit themselves to the belief that you have to have this top baby face as the face of the company.. Why cant the top guy be a heel and have the next most naturally popular baby face do the charity stuff? The fans like personality but they keep shoving cornballs with no real personality into the spot, which is safe and a terrible way to draw in fans