[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF for the AEW World Championship // MJF or we riot mox fukking sucks my goodness. It’s obviously gonna be some type of swerve in this match. I just hope they don’t fukk up MJF run as champ. I’ll go as far to say if MJF does win he should hold the title for awhile…fukk it let him hold it till 2024 and do the whole “imma leave with the belt” shyt.

Toni Storm (ic) vs. Jamie Hayter for the Interim AEW Women’s World Championship // I haven’t kept up with this nor do I really care.

The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in Our Glory for the AEW World Tag Team Championship // Should be a good match hopefully swerve in our glory breaks up after this.

Death Triangle (c) vs. The Elite for the AEW World Trios Championship // Death Jobbers gonna put on a good show but we know what time it is.

Wardlow (c) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Powerhouse Hobbs for the TNT Championship // Hobbs should win here as they have drop the ball on wardlow. You can even revisit Hobbs vs Starks with more on the line now…

Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose for the TBS Championship // Jade is gonna win who cares. Jade needs more interesting competition.

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Sammy Guevara for the ROH World Championship // They need to drop the ROH shyt ASAP it has not been a good look. BD wins? Someone is turning in this match right?

“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs. Luchasaurus in a Steel Cage match // Ready for this storyline to be over… jungle boy gets the win(right?) and hopefully comes with a new gimmick.

Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. vs. Saraya // I think this will be an AWFUL match as Paige is trash!!! But we’ll see….

Darby Allin and Sting vs. Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett // This is a nothing match they need to do something better with lethal and Darby. However, we team SLAPNUTS JJ the goat.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if MJF wins the title... I give it exactly 4 matches before he's wrestling Lance Archer for... some fukking reason.

This company cannot be trusted.

His first program should definitely be with Danielson and should likely go a couple of months. MJF went away and got in better shape, now all they need to do is let him - as champion - go out and have an extended feud built around actually wrestling, since his whole character before he went away was shmoz finishes and minimalistic working. Danielson would make him look good, because that's what Danielson does.

In that perfect world, feud #2 is Joe - show he can work with bigger people, plus the promos would be ace.

By that point you establish him enough that you can do the obvious - MJF v Wardlow. And have enough time to let Wardlow eat that L without destroying the momentum on either side.

...but it won't be none of that. They'll hotshot the Wardlow thing, maybe have him work with Claudio - which does neither of them any favors - and, mark my words, before MJF drops the title he'll work with Archer.

Because there is no god.

First program is going to be a short one with Starks or Ethan Page since since whoever wins the Mox/MJF match is defending in mid-December at their Winter is Coming special

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yo what the heck are they doing with the firm? When they did the promo after All Out, Stokley had them all in the ring and said what each member wanted.

Lee - Pure Championship that Garcia has
Ethan - All Atlantic belt that OC has
Cass - Nothing
Ass Boys - AEW Tag Titles

None of them are on track for either of their goals.
Lee is now goin for the FTW belt.
Ethan I'm assuming is going to lose to Starks.
Ass Boys are going after the RoH titles I guess

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
*reads thread title*
6418902_460s.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yo what the heck are they doing with the firm? When they did the promo after All Out, Stokley had them all in the ring and said what each member wanted.

Lee - Pure Championship that Garcia has
Ethan - All Atlantic belt that OC has
Cass - Nothing
Ass Boys - AEW Tag Titles

None of them are on track for either of their goals.
Lee is now goin for the FTW belt.
Ethan I'm assuming is going to lose to Starks.
Ass Boys are going after the RoH titles I guess

Yeah the whole Firm thing has been odd to say the least. They basically done retconned that whole intro promo.

Feels like they threw some shyt at the wall hoping it would stick, and when it didn't, they decided to just act like it didn't happen. Which I guess I'm fine with instead of them trying to make it more complicated by explaining all of it, which would have likely gone more terrible than Saraya's first promo.

The lack of continuity is a bit annoying though as is the seeming lack of any long-term strategy story wise.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Card updated in the original post to add a second match to the Zero Hour preshow. Best Friends and crew will win that match.

I suspect some random third match will be added to the preshow unless they decide to let the other two matches cook for a good bit