[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The only thing you left out is MJF & Regal forming the Firm BBC super faction.
Somehow, Chris Jericho will add members to the JAS and weasel his way into a program with them, and those two groups will feud until March.
I'm going to have to ask you to stop with that nonsense right now

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With Final Battle not long after this PPV I don't see Jericho losing the belt on Saturday. He's gonna win via fukkery for the nth time :russell: wouldn't even shock me if Jericho wants ANOTHER singles match with Dragon and TK gives it to him for FB (with Dragon finally winning}. Bleh.

LMAO at spending months on Daniel García on an angle with Jericho that basically cost Danielson three fukking Ls that were rendered meaningless in less than a month because García is back to working on Dark :mjlol: this is the type of shyt the IWC would've boycotted shows if Vince McMahon was the one booking instead of Tony Khan. Bu bu bu bu he won BOLA :bryan:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
So MJF wins the title and then what? :heh:

Title reign bout to be

mjf-aew.gif
I’ve never even seen an MJF match, on God.

never seen a match but trying to proclaim the title run will be mid before it even starts :bryan:

i’d have a lot more respect if some of y’all would be just admit you hate the company :heh: this whole disingenous ass “i actually care about the booking and want his title reign to be good!” crap is transparent as fukk

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With Final Battle not long after this PPV I don't see Jericho losing the belt on Saturday. He's gonna win via fukkery for the nth time :russell: wouldn't even shock me if Jericho wants ANOTHER singles match with Dragon and TK gives it to him for FB (with Dragon finally winning}. Bleh.

LMAO at spending months on Daniel García on an angle with Jericho that basically cost Danielson three fukking Ls that were rendered meaningless in less than a month because García is back to working on Dark :mjlol: this is the type of shyt the IWC would've boycotted shows if Vince McMahon was the one booking instead of Tony Khan. Bu bu bu bu he won BOLA :bryan:
I could definitely see Jericho losing the belt. His band is going on a tour of Australia in November and December. Their last concert is like 6 days before the PPV. The first in November 30. So you have to figure he'll be gone from AEW TV for just about the entirety of the time between AEW Full Gear and ROH Final Battle.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
never seen a match but trying to proclaim the title run will be mid before it even starts :bryan:

i’d have a lot more respect if some of y’all would be just admit you hate the company :heh: this whole disingenous ass “i actually care about the booking and want his title reign to be good!” crap is transparent as fukk
You guys (aka marks) aren’t even fun to debate anymore. When did I say I cared about the booking or wanted MJF title reign to be a certain way?

You guys (aka MARKS) treated Tony khan like he was Jesus Christ himself since 2019, I just think it’s funny pointing out whenever he does dumb shyt, not my fault it just happens to be pretty often. :yeshrug: He’s pissed away so many layups this year on some Ben Simmons shyt, watching y’all STILL throw on the cape for him is sad really lol. I’m bout to have dinner with my girl y’all have fun tho. ✌🏽