So MJF wins the title and then what? :heh:

Title reign bout to be

mjf-aew.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And if he goes to WWE you will be all over his dikk like you are with Cody Rhodes after he left AEW.
Instead of worrying about me, how bout you answer the question, stanley?

What the fukk do you do with MJF after he wins the belt? Title reign about to be ass and you know it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Instead of worrying about me, how bout you answer the question, stanley?

What the fukk do you do with MJF after he wins the title?
Guess we'll find out. Doesn't change the fact there is a precedent and prior receipts of you shytting on Cody Rhodes while he was with AEW but calling him daddy while he's with WWE.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Guess we'll find out. Doesn't change the fact there is a precedent and prior receipts of you shytting on Cody Rhodes while he was with AEW but calling him daddy while he's with WWE.
Cody Rhodes, the guy MJF is very good friends with and who MJF will join in WWE once his contract is up, that Cody Rhodes?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
When was his last singles win against a top-level opponent?
BD's last win AND match against someone other than a JAS/BCC member was Adam Page on September 7. Since June, all but one Danielson singles match has been against a JAS member, the one match was against Moxley.

Prior to his work against JAS, the best singles wins he has had were against Miro, Eddie Kingston, and Minoru Suzuki.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Posting this here cuz I was reminded of this greatness earlier today.
Might have to go back and watch this whole PPV again before checking out Full Gear.
World War 3, 1997

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Getting my predictions in
  • Ricky Starks beats Brian Cage - Page and Starks were the only two to cut a promo for the tournament before it started, and them two along with Dante Martin only ones that got revealed by the commentators as tournament entrants. Having Starks lose would make zero sense.
  • Darby and Sting beat Lethal and Double J - TK's big acquisitions rarely lose their first match after signing, but DOuble J will
  • Saraya beats Britt Baker - this will probably be a boo fest but like I said above, TK almost never has big acquisitions lose their first match after signing
  • Jungle Boy beats Luchasaurus - I frankly don't what you can even do with Jungle Boy after this match if you have him lose after he got squashed by Christian at the last PPV
  • Bryan Danielson beats Jericho, Claudio, and Guevara - and pins Claudio, setting the stage for the BCC to breakup. Though it wouldn't shock me if they have Jericho retain
  • Jade beats Nyla - I wouldn't be surprised if Nyla wins
  • Hobbs beats Wardlow and Joe - Joe takes the pin. Wardlow's reign has sucked and it needs to end. Anything else here happening makes no damn sense to me.
  • The Elite beats Death Triangle - In hindsight, the Elite never should have been stripped of the titles based on how the investigation went, but Death Triangle deserves to look like more than just a transitional champion. Either way, one team is truly wronged here, but I think the Elite would have the biggest grievance
  • The Acclaimed beats Swerve in Our Glory - and Swerve and Lee break up
  • Storm beats Hayter - though I want Hayter to win. I don't forsee Toni losing until after she beat Thunder Rosa to unify the belts
  • MJF beats Moxley - and Regal turns on Moxley, revealing himself as the real devil MJF has been talking about, and it cements the destruction of the BCC and thus the end of this seemingly neverending BCC vs. JAS feud.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
if MJF wins the title... I give it exactly 4 matches before he's wrestling Lance Archer for... some fukking reason.

This company cannot be trusted.

His first program should definitely be with Danielson and should likely go a couple of months. MJF went away and got in better shape, now all they need to do is let him - as champion - go out and have an extended feud built around actually wrestling, since his whole character before he went away was shmoz finishes and minimalistic working. Danielson would make him look good, because that's what Danielson does.

In that perfect world, feud #2 is Joe - show he can work with bigger people, plus the promos would be ace.

By that point you establish him enough that you can do the obvious - MJF v Wardlow. And have enough time to let Wardlow eat that L without destroying the momentum on either side.

...but it won't be none of that. They'll hotshot the Wardlow thing, maybe have him work with Claudio - which does neither of them any favors - and, mark my words, before MJF drops the title he'll work with Archer.

Because there is no god.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Cody Rhodes, the guy MJF is very good friends with and who MJF will join in WWE once his contract is up, that Cody Rhodes?

I'm giving you an off ramp here:

Admit right now that the only reason you dislike MJF is because Tony Khan signs his paychecks.

We both know that if Triple H signed MJF tomorrow you'd be blowing MJF daily (twice on Sundays). Just come clean now about it to save everyone the time of calling your ass out for shytting on MJF for the sole reason of his paychecks being written by TK.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm giving you an off ramp here:

Admit right now that the only reason you dislike MJF is because Tony Khan signs his paychecks.

We both know that if Triple H signed MJF tomorrow you'd be blowing MJF daily (twice on Sundays). Just come clean now about it to save everyone the time of calling your ass out for shytting on MJF for the sole reason of his paychecks being written by TK.
I’ve never even seen an MJF match, on God.

Never said I disliked him, just that his title reign will be ass. :umad:

I’ll come back and up this to remind you in the very near future. 🤭

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Getting my predictions in
  • Ricky Starks beats Brian Cage - Page and Starks were the only two to cut a promo for the tournament before it started, and them two along with Dante Martin only ones that got revealed by the commentators as tournament entrants. Having Starks lose would make zero sense.
  • Darby and Sting beat Lethal and Double J - TK's big acquisitions rarely lose their first match after signing, but DOuble J will
  • Saraya beats Britt Baker - this will probably be a boo fest but like I said above, TK almost never has big acquisitions lose their first match after signing
  • Jungle Boy beats Luchasaurus - I frankly don't what you can even do with Jungle Boy after this match if you have him lose after he got squashed by Christian at the last PPV
  • Bryan Danielson beats Jericho, Claudio, and Guevara - and pins Claudio, setting the stage for the BCC to breakup. Though it wouldn't shock me if they have Jericho retain
  • Jade beats Nyla - I wouldn't be surprised if Nyla wins
  • Hobbs beats Wardlow and Joe - Joe takes the pin. Wardlow's reign has sucked and it needs to end. Anything else here happening makes no damn sense to me.
  • The Elite beats Death Triangle - In hindsight, the Elite never should have been stripped of the titles based on how the investigation went, but Death Triangle deserves to look like more than just a transitional champion. Either way, one team is truly wronged here, but I think the Elite would have the biggest grievance
  • The Acclaimed beats Swerve in Our Glory - and Swerve and Lee break up
  • Storm beats Hayter - though I want Hayter to win. I don't forsee Toni losing until after she beat Thunder Rosa to unify the belts
  • MJF beats Moxley - and Regal turns on Moxley, revealing himself as the real devil MJF has been talking about, and it cements the destruction of the BCC and thus the end of this seemingly neverending BCC vs. JAS feud.
The only thing you left out is MJF & Regal forming the Firm BBC super faction.
Somehow, Chris Jericho will add members to the JAS and weasel his way into a program with them, and those two groups will feud until March.