106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Its the highest rated variety show for people 18-49..........most popular show BET has ever had.......I had a feeling they weren't cancelling shyt.......lets not even talk about the payola thats involved with their countdown....

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

:ohlawd:

:ufdup:

Where the fukk you live yo? Timbuktu?

EVERYBODY<----(don't even try to take that shyt outta context on some bullshyt) has access to the Internet. That www is free as fukk. Do you still listen to music on a CD Walkman? Most people's phones have web browsing capabilities. Remember how long your home pc takes to boot up to the point you can browse the web? Wait no more. Hi2usmartphoneandtablet!! Thanks instant on technology!!:salute:

Not to mention, artists have way more avenues to get their music and whatever it is their promoting out there, with way more effectiveness and exposure than BET raggedy ass network.

My nikka:myman: Ol' the world is flat thinking ass nikka. Take yo ass to Taco Bell or sumthin!
Comprehension skills are not your strong point.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Not everybody can afford to buy a PC these days, much less Smartphones, Tablets, etc. We can have all of the new technology we want, but it means nothing if it's expensive as all hell.

Ol' Jumpin to conclusions ass mothafukka!!!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Terrence and Rocsi were asking for a raise, everybody knows doesn't do pay raises.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youtube.com

any video any time you want

:what: at some of the comments in here

:rudy: yes but it also expands the audience for artists like a 2chainz fan might never check for jcole Kendrick lamar etc but they premiere abides while somebody who's watching to see birthday cake Video sees some other artist and get a fan . While on YouTube you might not look at other artists

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Comprehension skills are not your strong point.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Not everybody can afford to buy a PC these days, much less Smartphones, Tablets, etc. We can have all of the new technology we want, but it means nothing if it's expensive as all hell.

Ol' Jumpin to conclusions ass mothafukka!!!

oh the irony :why:

http://www.census.gov/hhes/computer/files/2010/table2A.xls

Out of all of the people that you personally know, what percentage do you think have a pc, much less smartphones, tablets, etc? Im willing to bet you it's in the high 90 percentile range if not 100%. fukk outta here with that shyt! YOUR point was "not everyone has access to the Internet".:sadbron: I proved that ass wrong. Then you try to change your argument to not everyone can afford a computer. Then I crushed your buildings with the census report from 2010 showing 75% of US households have Internet in their home. Two fukkin years ago! That would indicate its pretty damn affordable. Simple minded nikka...:scusthov: