106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
terrance is movin to cali and got a job on one of them entertainment shows... rosci is fukkin eddie murphy :ehh:.... they good :manny:

That don't mean shyt, ain't no guarantee Terrence gonna make it in Hollywood, and Eddie will get rid of her soon.

Ain't no guarantees that you would ever get another job in that world.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're still getting new hosts. I just saw a commercial for it when I was watching Everybody Hates Chris earlier.

:shaq: i fukk with Free tho

free+bet+butt.jpg

ibnWO78ofzyGf4.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That don't mean shyt, ain't no guarantee Terrence gonna make it in Hollywood, and Eddie will get rid of her soon.

Ain't no guarantees that you would ever get another job in that world.
man, Terrence is going to be doing a lot of films. HE already has the last few years.

He iscoming off well.
Change thread title. this isn't even real

screen_shot_2012-09-19_at_10.36.18_pm.png

I was concerned for you if this was true. Really wasnt sure what you would do between 6-7:30 without your 106 and Park.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was watching it back when they started in 2000 with AJ and Free. Even audience in the beginning in were a little order(18-25) than the typical crowds now you see on that show(14-17), so you can get a gist of how the show headed. After MTV pulled the plug on TRL, a void had to be filled for little kids to run to and watch videos.

The early 106 & Park was greatness (2000-2004). Aj & Free were great hosts and freestyle friday was grand back then.

:rudy: So...

Back when Lil' Bow Wow and Romeo were runnin' shyt on the countdown, 106 wasn't geared toward middle & high school kids?

We need a Wonka smiley. ASAP.

TRL wasn't canceled til like 2008... 106 had been on for 8 years and I know good and hell well it was geared toward young people since it started. Not that ALL their guests were kid-friendly artists, but you're not seriously saying it was a "mature" show until 2008? :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, things are in bad shape....where are all the 13-17 year olds? What are they watching?

Hell, we were watching 106 even when I was a freshman/soph in college....but it was good back then. Everybody would come thru there....and of course the music was better at that time.

Oh well, everything has it's run. TRL had to die out, so now I guess it's 106 turn....I just thought that since daily hosted black music countdowns are basically confined to BET that it would always be on. :manny:

BLACK MUSIC?........i have heard stories about that existing once upon a time

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thats pretty abrupt to end the show like that.

I figure they would give a couple of months to finish out the show and have a big closing episode. lol@them literally telling Rocsi and Terrance to clear their desks and throw them in the bushes.

So are they no Hip-Hop shows of any capacity on cable? Or countdown shows? What about Muchmusic and Fuse? Is that BET Basement show still on?

I think Sway hosting Rapfix on the web is the only thing happening...I know MTV bringing back some shows from the 90s and 80s, is Yo! Part of that?

EDIT: Oh okay, they just replacing them two

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its only over cause they couldnt find any other host cause roxy hating ass kept shytting on them live on camera.they'll be back in a min they have nothing really going for them at all on a daily basis besides 106. noone is checking for the rerun of every hates chris,game,parkers,bernie mack show or the other movies they play that everyone already has on vhs. they was eating off of 106 i bet itll be back soon.