106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I expected you c00ns and cacs to come in and completely shyt on the entire show and not even mention the classic moments they provided and I was right. Let two and a half men or some MTV bullshyt show to be cancelled and nikkaz would be crying. Damn this board is not hip hop.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The late 90s babies and the 00s babies are gonna have a rough coming of age, especially without being exposed to any quality entertainment. The internet is a revolutionary tool, and a financial killer to physical based entertainment.

Outside of sports, what is the point of owning a TV these days?

It is rough indeed.

And I'm not gonna lie. I'm selfish in that I happen to like the fact that I can watch old shows like In Living Color, Martin, Wayans Bros., New York Undercover, etc. because that was my shyt. In fact, I wish there were other ways where I could catch up and watch other shows I liked (and seemingly other channels recognize this, but this is more or less a way to avoid developing fresh original programming for the next generation).

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It is rough indeed.

And I'm not gonna lie. I'm selfish in that I happen to like the fact that I can watch old shows like In Living Color, Martin, Wayans Bros., New York Undercover, etc. because that was my shyt. In fact, I wish there were other ways where I could catch up and watch other shows I liked (and seemingly other channels recognize this, but this is more or less a way to avoid developing fresh original programming for the next generation).

nostalgia is a bytch indeed. Like you said, there need to be a new generation of fresh programming and new shows or else American entertainment will be forever stuck in a rut.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
tumblr_m5byq3AHZ51qcwgrvo1_500.gif

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Video Soul Cancelled
Replaced with BET Unreal

BET Unreal Cancelled
Replaced it with Planet Groove

Planet Groove Cancelled
Replaced it with 106 And Park

106 And Park Cancelled
More Wendy Williams reruns(probably)

Sad shyt!!

Edit: There getting new hosts on October 1. I'll believe it when I see it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This shoulda been done about 4 years ago...

but damn growing up watching the old 106 n park :to: >>>>>

im a young boy but i remember goin down to the basement and they was watchin saturday (ohh) by ludacris on there, thats how ya mans got introduced to the game :to: