106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq: i fukk with Free tho

free+bet+butt.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For those celebrating this, it's not that good. The inherent problem for artists is that it's one less venue to promote your record/movie /whatever on TV.

Did it get corny? Yeah, perhaps. But nearly all of us are at an age where we outgrew that show. Like Jadillac said, I feel bad for teenagers. They don't have countdown shows, music videos on TV, good sitcoms. Think about it. The shows that get play are shows we grew up on years ago (Wayans Bros, Martin, In Living Color, Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World, etc.)

What use does BET even serve anymore?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
For those celebrating this, it's not that good. The inherent problem for artists is that it's one less venue to promote your record/movie /whatever on TV.

Did it get corny? Yeah, perhaps. But nearly all of us are at an age where we outgrew that show. Like Jadillac said, I feel bad for teenagers. They don't have countdown shows, music videos on TV, good sitcoms. Think about it. The shows that get play are shows we grew up on years ago (Wayans Bros, Martin, In Living Color, Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World, etc.)

Hip hop really gonna die now:wow:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Damn.

I never even thought about that. BET is in worse shape then I thought.

And TV-One is getting just as bad. Fuse is useless

Just pray and hope that Puff's new video station Revolt takes off.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
BET only played videos for an hour and a half a day. Now that hour and a half is about to go off the air. nikkas can forget about going gold now.