100 Push Up a Day for 100 days challenge

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
day 1 did 100 push ups about 50 dips and 30 sit ups too easy. might have to do 200 of each starting next monday

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What you on bro?

That last post wasn’t for you.

But right now I’m on the resistance bands and calisthenics.

So I’m like this:

Sunday- Shoulders resistance bands work. 500 pushups,150 pull-ups,250 dips,jumprope for cardio

Monday-Biceps resistance bands same amount of pull-ups and pushups and dips and jumprope

Tuesday- Back,really can’t do much for back with the bands so I do 25 sets of pull-ups and pushups until failure every set with 30 second breaks in between. So pull-ups until failure pushups until failure is one set,30 second break,set 2 and so on until 25 sets is complete.

Wednesday-Legs with the bands pull-ups pushups dips jumprope as above.

Thursday- Triceps can’t do much with bands so 500 dips and 15 sets of pull-ups and pushups with jumprope

Friday- Money day 20 minutes on the clock and try to complete 150 pushups,100 pull-ups 60 dips(5 second holds in between each one) in 20 minutes or less. Crazy blow.

Saturday 10 sets of failure of pull-ups pushups and dips light shyt since I went crazy all week.

Sunday- Rest

Only eating two grilled chicken salads a day lunch and dinner.

Breakfast- 4 eggs and two cups of oatmeal,Banana,4 oranges throughout the day

Snacks- Grapes Pineapples Greek Yogurts

Only drinking Water(Gallon)

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
That last post wasn’t for you.

But right now I’m on the resistance bands and calisthenics.

So I’m like this:

Sunday- Shoulders resistance bands work. 500 pushups,150 pull-ups,250 dips,jumprope for cardio

Monday-Biceps resistance bands same amount of pull-ups and pushups and dips and jumprope

Tuesday- Back,really can’t do much for back with the bands so I do 25 sets of pull-ups and pushups until failure every set with 30 second breaks in between. So pull-ups until failure pushups until failure is one set,30 second break,set 2 and so on until 25 sets is complete.

Wednesday-Legs with the bands pull-ups pushups dips jumprope as above.

Thursday- Triceps can’t do much with bands so 500 dips and 15 sets of pull-ups and pushups with jumprope

Friday- Money day 20 minutes on the clock and try to complete 150 pushups,100 pull-ups 60 dips(5 second holds in between each one) in 20 minutes or less. Crazy blow.

Saturday 10 sets of failure of pull-ups pushups and dips light shyt since I went crazy all week.

Sunday- Rest

Only eating two grilled chicken salads a day lunch and dinner.

Breakfast- 4 eggs and two cups of oatmeal,Banana,4 oranges throughout the day

Snacks- Grapes Pineapples Greek Yogurts

Only drinking Water(Gallon)
None taken
Gone have to increase my water intake