100 Push Up a Day for 100 days challenge

Daps
Day 3. Whole core is sore but pushing thru it

I'm doing it with you, breh. I was doing 100 pushups a day and then got to the point where I was pushing out between 200 and 300 a day. Doing 50 a set.

Then life happened, I fell off, got busy with work and career, and now I'm struggling to pump out multiple sets of 30.

I'm going to keep pushing it though and see if I can activate some muscle memory cause it hasn't been THAT long, maybe 6 months or so. Maybe if I keep pushing myself, over the next couple of days, my muscles will go ":ohhh: I remember this" and then get back to the strength levels I was at before.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm doing it with you, breh. I was doing 100 pushups a day and then got to the point where I was pushing out between 200 and 300 a day. Doing 50 a set.

Then life happened, I fell off, got busy with work and career, and now I'm struggling to pump out multiple sets of 30.

I'm going to keep pushing it though and see if I can activate some muscle memory cause it hasn't been THAT long, maybe 6 months or so. Maybe if I keep pushing myself, over the next couple of days, my muscles will go ":ohhh: I remember this" and then get back to the strength levels I was at before.
Once I got to 250-300 pushups a day my biggest issue was just getting fukking bored doing em, I'd fluctuate between sets of 50-65 and was getting results quickly but getting bored just kills exercise for me every time once my reps start getting high like that

Feels like I get more exhausted from counting than I do the actual workout :francis:

I'd rather do some DBZ type training and just play basketball or practice boxing with weighted gear on me so I can stay locked and doing different movements with a goal beyond just hitting a number or until my body gives out

Daps

Just hit a 50 clip. I knew I just needed to get my muscle memory back. :wow:

Had me like :lupe: the last couple days, like dang did I lose that much strength and endurance?

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Lost count but I've been doing it every since posted and been hitting the gym, big changes in 5 weeks. I'm kinda back to how I was before covid, maybe not as strong yet but better definition

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
It's 4 sets of 25 right now, gonna be 50 soon
Highest I hit was 75 per set but by that point I was absurdly bored with doing that many pushups multiple times a day
:blessed::salute:I do two sets of 50 a but I’m younger than most brehs on here so I’m suppose to do that.

I get bored too so I switch it up. Traditional, one leg raised, diamond, ion know the name but it’s where you lean on one side and let that arm push you up

Health Boyz from 2023 and beyond :-)

EDIT: these

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:blessed::salute:I do two sets of 50 a but I’m younger than most brehs on here so I’m suppose to do that.

I get bored too so I switch it up. Traditional, one leg raised, diamond, ion know the name but it’s where you lean on one side and let that arm push you up

Health Boyz from 2023 and beyond :-)

EDIT: these

I didn't start getting bored forreal until I was doing 300+ a day. 100 a day should be a breeze for you, almost non effective after a week or so.