10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My only gripe is this preface regarding the colorism issue:

There’s no escaping the fact that the rape and sexual mistreatment of enslaved Black women in America throughout the centuries has created a wide range of skin complexions in the African-American community

Lets not ignore the fact that two black partners can produce a child or children of varying complexions...nikkas gotta stop with only addressing that component of what creates light skinned blacks :what:

Before the pitchforks come out...no one is disagreeing with the statement, but there's a lot of smart dumb nikkas out here that will conflate that statement with the belief that light skin automatically equals mixed.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking minus well come in this bytch and name some names :sas2:
:patrice: i named all the names in that other thread but...........

Terrorizing Black Community with Black-on-Black Violence

@Blackking has been this before so:yeshrug: c00n ass nikka.

Embracing and Propagating Eurocentrism

@most 90's babies and most people on this board who use the word "militant " in a sarcastic way

Devaluing Black People

@every poster who tries to diss black women. diss so called single moms. diss 'thugs' or 'whatever u call them' ignore history and blame black people for everything. and those that say who isn't and who is black based on admixture.

Light Skin Preference
:mjlol:
this shouldn't be on the list. unless the person is a c00n, or doesn't even like dark skin people, or something. What about the people who Only hype of carmel people or dark skin ??? are they c00ns to??

Devaluing and Mistreating Black Women

@most man on earth

Mistreating Black Children:pacspit:
to these people
:patrice: but does this include everyone who is encouraging black women to get abortions????

Devaluation of Africa
:mjpls:
@Poitier
@ 100% of the Hebew Black Isreal jews are guilty and are white supremacist.

and i want this outside the spoiler.

@606onit made the VERY BEST POINT IN THE WORLD ON THE FIRST PAGE. :wow: this is always the case and i'm tired of it.

and not hyping up and giving credit do the ethnic group known as african ameriacan is a Very clear sign. Much respect is due to the AAs.

peace.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: i named all the names in that other thread but...........

Terrorizing Black Community with Black-on-Black Violence

@Blackking has been this before so:yeshrug: c00n ass nikka.

Embracing and Propagating Eurocentrism

@most 90's babies and most people on this board who use the word "militant " in a sarcastic way

Devaluing Black People

@every poster who tries to diss black women. diss so called single moms. diss 'thugs' or 'whatever u call them' ignore history and blame black people for everything. and those that say who isn't and who is black based on admixture.

Light Skin Preference
:mjlol:
this shouldn't be on the list. unless the person is a c00n, or doesn't even like dark skin people, or something. What about the people who Only hype of carmel people or dark skin ??? are they c00ns to??

@most man on earth

Mistreating Black Children:pacspit:
to these people
:patrice: but does this include everyone who is encouraging black women to get abortions????

Devaluation of Africa
:mjpls:
@Poitier
@ 100% of the Hebew Black Isreal jews are guilty and are white supremacist.

and i want this outside the spoiler.

@606onit made the VERY BEST POINT IN THE WORLD ON THE FIRST PAGE. :wow: this is always the case and i'm tired of it.

and not hyping up and giving credit do the ethnic group known as african ameriacan is a Very clear sign. Much respect is due to the AAs.

peace.
:ehh: Even though I don't really have a problem with poitier or anybody here really

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There needs to be a clear distinction between the submissive black women of the 60s
who had the same agenda as their counterparts and the post civil rights "independent" matriarchal women.....

"If you can't lead and build/leave ya legacy with an abrasive independent woman ....
What value does she have ? ...why not just grab another race of woman ?
You'll still have black children..... "

I know plenty of successful brothers who think like this....:sadbabybreh:

Thank Lord for African and Island women raised in patriarchal homes though :wiz:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
its always the same theme. BW are so disrespected, with their first example always being the rap music . then they turn right around and complain about the lack of BW in rappers videos, because they're all with the light skinned and mixed girls

your troll game is wack

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Only 2 pages thus far? :sas1:

I wonder why that is brehs :sas2: