10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its always the same theme. BW are so disrespected, with their first example always being the rap music . then they turn right around and complain about the lack of BW in rappers videos, because they're all with the light skinned and mixed girls
That point wasn't made at all.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Is he wrong though? You know the typical scapegoating of rappers will always go down that path.

And why must rappers be used as representatives of black men? Especially when most of these rappers are just gimmicks anyway?

his post isn't about rappers

he's upset that women are being defended

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
his post isn't about rappers

he's upset that women are being defended

:what: I didn't get that from the post at all.

What I don't get was how "devaluing black people" is one sign but then they make a separate sign that is "Devaluing and Mistreating Black Women". Doesn't that fall under "devaluing black people"?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That point wasn't made at all.

before they touched on the disrespect argument, they touched on this:

Light Skin Preference

but really, the entire argument is a fallacy. y'all are no different than the white supremacist that found 4-5 videos of whites being assaulted and created the FAKE knock out game narrative. because every time i ask y'all to give me examples of all this anti-black woman music, y'all pull out the same 4-5 lines from lil wayne, chris brown, yg and young berg

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
I don't think the author of the list is saying that you can not be attracted to light skin women/men. He/She is saying that a preference is not constructive. In this case, preference is when you think they are better than everyone (darker colored blacks). You think they are automatically prettier cause they are light skin. For example, lets say there is a gorgeous dark skin man/woman and an average light skin man/woman. Some men/women will gravitate towards the average looking person just because they are light skin. That makes them c00n status. Also, this is something that white supremacy has taught and thinking this way keeps that brainwashing alive. These scenarios can go both ways, but lets be honest here, the latter does not happen very often.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And why are they going to mention black on black violence when it has more to do with economic disenfranchisement instead of self hatred?

It's not like white people are shooting up movie theaters because they hate being white. :skip:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
9. and 10. are on point...

an yet, ONCE AGAIN, I see nothing about helping rebuild our black men. You blame black men for propagating colorism and yet black women let white consumerism and capitalism distort their views of black men. Our relationship reconstruction must be a two way street.

And I also remember people on this very site clowining me for saying our communities lack of focus on education directly stems from the mothers and fathers not placing importance on it and kids' peer groups not making begin learned sound cool.

:sas2:

Because of patriarchy lol. (I mean look at some of the items on it) They can't be a supermacist if they're shytting on males as well. [that's what i take from that]

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My only gripe is this preface regarding the colorism issue:

Lets not ignore the fact that two black partners can produce a child or children of varying complexions...nikkas gotta stop with only addressing that component of what creates light skinned blacks :what:

Before the pitchforks come out...no one is disagreeing with the statement, but there's a lot of smart dumb nikkas out here that will conflate that statement with the belief that light skin automatically equals mixed.

Light skin doesn't even have to occur because of white admixture in our genes, that shyt just is dumb af people who believe that need to stop spouting it. :comeon:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Light skin doesn't even have to occur because of white admixture in our genes, that shyt just is dumb af people who believe that need to stop spouting it. :comeon:
We are saying the same thing but I feel as though you're still dissing me :lupe:

Tae

All Star
Daps