10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@MyNameIsMyName
Just admit that you're white; the truth will set you free.

I agree with the premise of the thread especially the part about Africa. I've even come across some people in this sub-forum who spout the same rubbish about the continent that a lot of white people do- it's disgusting.

I don't even pay attention these new age negroes on here......a lot of them just love white people and this garbage ass system they set up.....its a lose lose issue when dealing with c00ns......the cacs have been doing these types of tricks for thousands of years....I detect them easily now.......their genetics are defective....I ignore em on here, just like in real life or try as you can to keep far away from them.....

Daps
I don't even pay attention these new age negroes on here......a lot of them just love white people and this garbage ass system they set up.....its a lose lose issue when dealing with c00ns......the cacs have been doing these types of tricks for thousands of years....I detect them easily now.......their genetics are defective....I ignore em on here, just like in real life or try as you can to keep far away from them.....

edit: okay, I could continue, but I'm kind of bored of this already

What you might not know, is that we at ***** have been invading Coli for a while:
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #59320542
(not a virus or anything before you chimpout on me, it's just an archive of one of the "look at these idiots at Coli" threads at /pol/, which is kind of like a political discussion board).

You might put one or two of us on ignore, but you just have to know that we're among you.
We might be deliberately spamming extremist militant pro-black garbage, or maybe even just feed any kind of flame we find.

Just skim through the thread I've linked. This is how white people see you.

Now you could put me on ignore, or even ban me. Wouldn't be the first time.

OR.

Ask me anything, Reddit style.

Last edited: