10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Not really. Light skin occurs in black people as a whole without the influence of mixing. And the argument is that mixed people aren't black, it has nothing to do with skin color.
My point was that light skin occurs in black people without the influence of mixing though. So.

My post did not say or suggest anything about mixed people being considered black. The only point I made was how nikkas typically believe that light skin = mixed.

I didn't say anything about whether or not one being mixed can be deemed black. I didn't say that light skin is only created by mixing.

Again we're agreeing lmao.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My point was that light skin occurs in black people without the influence of mixing though. So.

My post did not say or suggest anything about mixed people being considered black. The only point I made was how nikkas typically believe that light skin = mixed.

I didn't say anything about whether or not one being mixed can be deemed black. I didn't say that light skin is only created by mixing.

Again we're agreeing lmao.

I know, these nikkas on here to tend to say biracial = black (where the light skin occurs from) and that would just be deaded if nikkas just let them be biracial and stop shoving them into the fold. :ld:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
before they touched on the disrespect argument, they touched on this:

but really, the entire argument is a fallacy. y'all are no different than the white supremacist that found 4-5 videos of whites being assaulted and created the FAKE knock out game narrative. because every time i ask y'all to give me examples of all this anti-black woman music, y'all pull out the same 4-5 lines from lil wayne, chris brown, yg and young berg

The points being next to one another don't make that point. Nowhere in the article was that point made. You can't just make shyt up, and then get mad at the stuff you made up.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know, these nikkas on here to tend to say biracial = black (where the light skin occurs from) and that would just be deaded if nikkas just let them be biracial and stop shoving them into the fold. :ld:

It's for the most part though,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The points being next to one another don't make that point. Nowhere in the article was that point made. You can't just make shyt up, and then get mad at the stuff you made up.
why show the rapper with the light chick to express the colorism issue then? it alludes to BW feeling excluded by these rappers in favor of light/mixed/non-black women to me.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why show the rapper with the light chick to express the colorism issue then? it alludes to BW feeling excluded by these rappers in favor of light/mixed/non-black women to me.
They showed a woman in a state of undress being used as an object. She could have been any color.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a serious discussion thread, but what a nice pic
black-male-Students-600x400.jpg
the one looking up on the left looks dead on my fave cousin