10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
9. and 10. are on point...

an yet, ONCE AGAIN, I see nothing about helping rebuild our black men. You blame black men for propagating colorism and yet black women let white consumerism and capitalism distort their views of black men. Our relationship reconstruction must be a two way street.

And I also remember people on this very site clowining me for saying our communities lack of focus on education directly stems from the mothers and fathers not placing importance on it and kids' peer groups not making begin learned sound cool.

:sas2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
9. and 10. are on point...

an yet, ONCE AGAIN, I see nothing about helping rebuild our black men. You blame black men for propagating colorism and yet black women let white consumerism and capitalism distort their views of black men. Our relationship reconstruction must be a two way street.

And I also remember people on this very site clowining me for saying our communities lack of focus on education directly stems from the mothers and fathers not placing importance on it and kids' peer groups not making begin learned sound cool.

:sas2:

Which people said those things breh :lupe:

I think you quoted one of them :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Great thread but I suspect it will not do numbers...
GRhqSvH.png

Breh, who made that smiley :heh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
The light skin one is the only one I disagree with.

I love light skin women also.

they dont have to be lightskin though for me to wife.

I'd wife Alicia Keys just like I'd wife Throwback Robin Givens.

:yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Which people said those things breh :lupe:

I think you quoted one of them :mjpls:

I'd have to go back into the archives and find it, which might take awhile. But I distinctly remember saying something along the lines of "Learning and Education isn't cool to black folks and thats a major problem"

and people literally argued me up and down about it.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Fair skinned women make my dikk feel good, especially white women, make my dikk feel good. I cant control it. I dont think liking fair skinned women makes you a c00n, you cant help what makes your penis feel good