10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this aimed at just black americans or black people globally because it sure seems like the former. Not that I disagree with the bullet points but there is a larger picture besides just us as well as other areas of the world that have larger populations and actual land they control.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i think i want to put this link in my sig for all these fukk nikkas that devalue everything black and africa.

nikkas be swearing africans cant control their own destiny and always using bullshyt like "black ass" as an insult.

you do anything successful they quick to tell you, but but youre still a ****** in their eyes..oh you travel...they dont like your black ass over there. nikkas sounding like some KKK members up in this bytch.

a real militant like Malcolm would be congratulating then saying "teach them the ways of the black man, let them know, the black man is not their enemy, the black man is a positive force in society, teach the ignorant"

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this aimed at just black americans or black people globally because it sure seems like the former. Not that I disagree with the bullet points but there is a larger picture besides just us as well as other areas of the world that have larger populations and actual land they control.
blacks from other countries have a lot of similar inferiority complexes, but really this exists all over the world.

Any area where its people came in contact with Imperialistic Europeans is gonna have some some degree of this

but It has more to do with economics IMO. :yeshrug:

the shyt black folk went through in this country is quite unique. It really is something else. But some people are starting to wake up.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be cool to argue the finer points of what makes someone a detriment to their own people, but then that would
require consensus. What one man finds inconsequential, another man is throwing his arms up and excommunicating him
for it.

For this reason I hate arguing this point as you can literally deduce through any rationale that your brother is a white
supremacist, basing it in absolutely no rational line of thinking. Then again, every movement has it's extremists.