10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Can’t, I’m gonna be too busy having a meltdown on an internet forum because my favourite fighter lost a fight :mjlol:
It's a boxing forum, I'm here to discuss boxing, I don't need to discuss people directly like you did, I talk about fights, sometimes rap, thats about it. People agree and disagree, thats what it is.

Enjoy the new slang, it's cool, keep it gully while you get that gwop.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
It's a boxing forum, I'm here to discuss boxing, I don't need to discuss people directly like you did, I talk about fights, sometimes rap, thats about it. People agree and disagree, thats what it is.

Enjoy the new slang, it's cool, keep it gully while you get that gwop.
Except you don’t actually “discuss” it, do you? You just spout your opinion over and over again and accuse anyone who disagrees with you of “not knowing shyt about boxing” - hardly the makings of a good discussion, is it? I don’t know what you think “agreeing to disagree” means, but it’s certainly not that :mjlol:

Look, I get it. You’re clearly emotional about the outcome of the fight, largely because of Beterbiev’s politics, but nobody else give a single, solitary fukk about that. At all. He won the fight (unjustly, in my and many others’ opinion), but it’s just that - a fight. It’s truly not that serious. Take a breath, go outside and get some sun, and move on with your life, because you are doing entirely too much.

Or keep breathlessly screaming into the void in this thread. Whatever makes you happy. :yeshrug:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Except you don’t actually “discuss” it, do you? You just spout your opinion over and over again and accuse anyone who disagrees with you of “not knowing shyt about boxing” - hardly the makings of a good discussion, is it? I don’t know what you think “agreeing to disagree” means, but it’s certainly not that :mjlol:

Look, I get it. You’re clearly emotional about the outcome of the fight, largely because of Beterbiev’s politics, but nobody else give a single, solitary fukk about that. At all. He won the fight (unjustly, in my and many others’ opinion), but it’s just that - a fight. It’s truly not that serious. Take a breath, go outside and get some sun, and move on with your life, because you are doing entirely too much.

Or keep breathlessly screaming into the void in this thread. Whatever makes you happy. :yeshrug:
Hey you're clogging up the thread, it's a boxing thread, not a go at the other person thread.

Do it somewhere else.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Turn off the volume and watch round 7. Who won that round? I think watching it live I gave it to Bivol and he was winning big, but then he got caught with just 1 shot after giving a flurry, and the round seemed to go in Arturs favor imo

This is such a dope fight to rewatch, so many rounds I can't tell, who won. One thing for sure though, I don't think Beterbiev was getting hurt, whereas bivol was getting battered. I'll pick Beterbiev to win, in the rematch

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bivol should have clinched more instead of using his lateral movement that much, I still think he was effective but the optics look better imo.
Think that was a tactic to avoid clinching as Beterbiev is too strong and too good at punching out clinches
Classic case of judges scoring ineffective aggression and disregarding the scoring criteria in favor of the ineffective aggressor
No lie, at times he was moving like Jeremy Doku, applying pressure without end product

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Fixed my guy.
I saw it differently :yeshrug: this was no masterclass, regardless who one had winning.

I know why you dislike Beterbiev and ok, fair enough, I guess it can be a valid reason to not like someone. Yeah I’m not happy with Kadirov’s involvment either. I’d think though that most of us on here are not fans of Kadirov, war crimes and hate crimes but still won’t put that whole package on Beterbiev like he’s the one doing them.

Bivol on the other hand put hands on his ex-wife not just guilty by affiliation. Is he really the good guy compared to Beterbiev?

The event itself was held in a medieval dictatorship (well, absolute monarchy…) to begin with where women are secind rate citizen and they still execute people over things like “witchcraft” and offending a religion. Boxing and most sports are corrupted and dirty from top to bottom, idk why Beterbiev’s affiliation has to be singled out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I saw it differently :yeshrug: this was no masterclass, regardless who one had winning.

I know why you dislike Beterbiev and ok, fair enough, I guess it can be a valid reason to not like someone. Yeah I’m not happy with Kadirov’s involvment either. I’d think though that most of us on here are not fans of Kadirov, war crimes and hate crimes but still won’t put that whole package on Beterbiev like he’s the one doing them.

Bivol on the other hand put hands on his ex-wife not just guilty by affiliation. Is he really the good guy compared to Beterbiev?

The event itself was held in a medieval dictatorship (well, absolute monarchy…) to begin with where women are secind rate citizen and they still execute people over things like “witchcraft” and offending a religion. Boxing and most sports are corrupted and dirty from top to bottom, idk why Beterbiev’s affiliation has to be singled out.
Talk to em Res...2 wrongs dont make a right and Beterbiev won the fight