10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll have to watch the fight again. I had it 116-112 Beterbiev. A lot of the rounds were close, if you were judging the fight and you gave every close round to Bivol...then I can understand why one would be upset.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
People calling this the biggest robbery in the history of boxing is hilarious. It wasn’t even the most controversial decision of the year (Conceicao vs Foster?). It was a close fight that could have gone either way, not a robbery by any means.

IKR .. I completely understand ppl being :martin: at the decision but it was definitely a close fight and you'd be a prisoner of the moment to forget some of the indefensibly bad decisions this sport has seen

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@patscorpio

Tim Bradley watched the fight again muted & not only admitted it was a damn close fight, but scored it for Beterbiev :heh:

Tim is a company guy, he doesn't want to do anything that will perceive TR of putting out a Bad Product. Let Beterbiev be a PBC fighter snd nikka will be like this is the greatest robbery int he history of all sports not just boxing and Al should be investigated and added to the Diddy Rico

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tim is a company guy, he doesn't want to do anything that will perceive TR of putting out a Bad Product. Let Beterbiev be a PBC fighter snd nikka will be like this is the greatest robbery int he history of all sports not just boxing and Al should be investigated and added to the Diddy Rico
Bradley made a surprisingly good point about the judges. Their scorecards were the same as far as who they scored the rounds for with the exception of the 4th. The 116-112 judge gave AB that round which made it more wide otherwise, if he scored that for Bivol it would've been 115-113.

I don't agree with the 116-112 card either

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bradley made a surprisingly good point about the judges. Their scorecards were the same as far as who they scored the rounds for with the exception of the 4th. The 116-112 judge gave AB that round which made it more wide otherwise, if he scored that for Bivol it would've been 115-113.

I don't agree with the 116-112 card either

I think the 116-112 card is what amplified the fall out.

The whole energy of the fight with AB corner even saying you need a KO to win + how he looked pissed at the 12 while Bivol was hyped post fight + the shock cheese energy in his victory SPeech is the energy of a gift lol

IMO i think most people feel Draw or Close Bivol win, but you got folks saying Bivol was running etc to make it sound like AB was the obvious winner