10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Surprisingly good & neutral analysis from Atlas

I tuned off Atlas when he lost his job to Bradley and went the UFC route, then the gutter route by trying to goad Tyson into a war of words because he lacked relevance.

His opinions are part insight, part tragic self promoter. His brand is dead. As a result you can't trust a thing he says.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I tuned off Atlas when he lost his job to Bradley and went the UFC route, then the gutter route by trying to goad Tyson into a war of words because he lacked relevance.

His opinions are part insight, part tragic self promoter. His brand is dead. As a result you can't trust a thing he says.
I don't like Atlas opinions & rants for the most part but I listen to his insight regardless because he's been around the sport before I was even born. And he has knowledge. You're coming across like a scorned hating chick bro & I'm not trying to throw any disrespect either

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sad thing for Beterbiev is he has to have that asterisks next to his win for the rest of his life. That shyt burns worse than a loss in a lot of ways, eats away at you, he knows, everyone knows, that its fraudulent.
It's not fraudulent. Bivol lost. Folded in the championship rounds.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
To my dismay Bivol proved he can hang with Beterbiev for 12 and didn’t get beat down.

116-112 was a bit too wide but the other two cards were fine. It was a nip and tuck fight.

0 pity for Bivol and his team though, they tried to age him out. :ufdup:Almost worked but just almost.

Happy for Beterbiev winning it and finally reaching the climax of his career.
The fact he did it at 39 makes it very impressive.

A lot of us here are big on him for a long time and we expected him to reach this spot one time. R.I.P Smoke, I hope he was watching somewhere :wow:
Damn yo forgot about Smoke RIP to home one time for Beterbeast

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I don't like Atlas opinions & rants for the most part but I listen to his insight regardless because he's been around the sport before I was even born. And he has knowledge. You're coming across like a scorned hating chick bro & I'm not trying to throw any disrespect either
Nah I get it, he fits the bill for your discussion and point of view, its cool.

Andre Ward, Porter, Bud, Shakur etc, they don't. It is what it is. Enjoy the win. Keep those ear muffs on too lol.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Which is why their shouldn't be a rematch beterbiev lost. Outboxed a power puncher and didn't get the rightful nod. Pretty much 99% of boxerd think bivol won too. This that stupid " effective aggression" bs that gave ball the nod over ford
You talk to any boxers and they will tell you Bivol won that fight, on a personal level, as well as on a match level.

He pieced Beterbiev up, anybody that can't see that doesn't know boxing, I don't care what they say. They just 'think' they know boxing.

That was a learning.