10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This might be one of the worst decisions for me since canelo ggg 1, clear bivol win. Beterbiev inability to cut off the ring or land much why throwing at gloves just illustrates what I hate about boxing. Rewarding activity for sake of activity is dumb
Bivol said them punches on the glove hurt lol but that is defense not being rewarded

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This might be one of the worst decisions for me since canelo ggg 1, clear bivol win. Beterbiev inability to cut off the ring or land much why throwing at gloves just illustrates what I hate about boxing. Rewarding activity for sake of activity is dumb. Beterbiev just throws without landing bunch of inaccurate shots, it's why bivol was able to land so much and push him back at times. Beterbiev not good on backfoot, that was eye opening
Bivol said them punches on the glove hurt lol but that is defense not being rewarded
Man, this right here.

Again, saying stuff like “you can feel those punches through the gloves” is not nearly the same as getting hit in the head clean. You’re basically downplaying one while overrating the other. That’s crazy.

Again, I’d rather be the person who doesn’t get my head snapped back through the night.

This’ll end up looking like De La Hoya vs Trinidad when we look back at it. Everyone used to say the same shyt about Trinidad’s punching power and how those were “doing damage”.

I honestly think Bivol seems humble about the “loss” because he’s confident about how bad he outboxed Beterbiev and how it’ll age that way.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man, this right here.

Again, saying stuff like “you can feel those punches through the gloves” is not nearly the same as getting hit in the head clean. You’re basically downplaying one while overrating the other. That’s crazy.

Again, I’d rather be the person who doesn’t get my head snapped back through the night.

This’ll end up looking like De La Hoya vs Trinidad when we look back at it. Everyone used to say the same shyt about Trinidad’s punching power.

I honestly think Bivol seems humble about the “loss” because he’s confident about how bad he outboxed Beterbiev and how it’ll age that way.

Gotta be careful in saudi too lol. But I mean at the end of the fight their energy said EVERYTHING. Beterbiev walked to the corner pissed and didn't want to embrace Bivol, and Bivol raising his arms and thanking the crowd lmfaooo.

USUALLY in cases where someone knows they won or at best thing it was even but they could win their energy is not that low.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Had Bivol winning but very dope chessmatch :salute:

Don’t think it was a robbery but Bivol landed the cleaner punches and caught the majority of Beterbeast punches on his gloves. That body shot on the 11th tho :damn:

The boxer usually wins the rematch run it back :demonic:
Yeah need to run it back. Am team beterbiev but age ain't on his side. Hes been injury ridden so they should do the rematch asap

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
bivol is a turn taker. so if beterbiev is punching he'll wait it out as long as he has to until he can take his turn. so as long as beterbiev is punching, even though all of it is being blocked, its going to look like he's winning to a lot of people, maybe not to me, but to a lot of people. he needs to keep punching, because he can't hit bivol, but bivol can hit him. so he has to take advantage of the way bivol takes turns, because even if he can't hit him, he can at least make it look like he's winning, at least to a lot of people. but thats a lot of work to ask a 40 year old to do. i don't think its realistic to expect him to in the rematch.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This might be one of the worst decisions for me since canelo ggg 1, clear bivol win. Beterbiev inability to cut off the ring or land much why throwing at gloves just illustrates what I hate about boxing. Rewarding activity for sake of activity is dumb. Beterbiev just throws without landing bunch of inaccurate shots, it's why bivol was able to land so much and push him back at times. Beterbiev not good on backfoot, that was eye opening
Beterbiev cuts off the ring well Bivol just different.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bivol is a turn taker. so if beterbiev is punching he'll wait it out as long as he has to until he can take his turn. so as long as beterbiev is punching, even though all of it is being blocked, its going to look like he's winning to a lot of people, maybe not to me, but to a lot of people. he needs to keep punching, because he can't hit bivol, but bivol can hit him. so he has to take advantage of the way bivol takes turns, because even if he can't hit him, he can at least make it look like he's winning, at least to a lot of people. but thats a lot of work to ask a 40 year old to do. i don't think its realistic to expect him to in the rematch.
He was coming off a knee surgery that was done 5 months ago. I think Artur looks sharper in a rematch but after that it’s fair to believe Father Time will creep in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Compubox says bivol Lauced man. That old man took his food