10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Quality trash, Turki will upload the whole event in 3 days
Yeah you right. The quality is awful.

But don't know how desperate cats who missed it are to watch it now are tbh.

If they can wait til it's uploaded then that's cool too.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular predicition: Benavidez is beating both these guys once he settles at 175

4e57f490-6c4d-419c-b125-10b703eacae2_text.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Same bro... its a beautiful thing.. I love dancing around, circling throwing my jab.. shifting to find new angles.. you can really see the difference when you are around flat footed fighters or beginners who cannot shift around the ring at will or have poor balance...and literally it is another arsenal of defence... Bivol used it to throw off the hardest puncher in the world - and then you get people like this...

A lot of these dudes don't know what they be watching gang. They just want people to leeroy jenkins into each other :manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Same bro... its a beautiful thing.. I love dancing around, circling throwing my jab.. shifting to find new angles.. you can really see the difference when you are around flat footed fighters or beginners who cannot shift around the ring at will or have poor balance...and literally it is another arsenal of defence... Bivol used it to throw off the hardest puncher in the world - and then you get people like this...
He should go back to bytching about minorities on tv shows since that is the level of twitter discourse. Leave thinking to adults